Left Handed Characters

LoL. I'm not saying Wolverine (or at least Jackman's Wolverine) isn't a leftie. Just that his watch isn't conclusive evidence. Now, whatever hand he uses to hold his stogie ... THAT would be more compelling.

Is it safe to say ROTF Megatron is a lefty since he had a giant claw on the right?

TF2CGIMegatron1.jpg

You guys mentioned Brisco County but left out Bruce Campbell's other famous characters.

Ash Williams of course becomes a lefty when he chops his right hand off. The rest of his characters, notably Bubba-Ho-Tep and Jack Stiles (Jack of All Trades).

Let's not forget my favourite of Bruce's roles, the Surgeon General of Beverly Hills in Escape from L.A.

I found this thread looking for info on left-handed rapiers, I know this is a necro but being a lefty I noticed that Harpo Marx and Kojak are not on the list :)

Wow, never knew this topic existed. Obviously it has my interest.

I'll contribute that Dark Helmet holds his coffee and wears his Schwartz ring on his left hand.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back