Blade Runner Prop Replicas

Blad

Sr Member
New Deckard badge, courtesy of my wife :)

DECKARDCARD.jpg

Nice job on the new and improved Deckard ID's, fellas. :D

Spinner, would it be possible to do a version with the HF headshot flipped? Harry looks somewhat...unnerving because the negative is flipped on the picture.

:)

<div class='quotetop'>(WinstonWolf359 @ Aug 28 2006, 11:52 PM) [snapback]1308727[/snapback]</div>
Nice job on the new and improved Deckard ID's, fellas. :D

Spinner, would it be possible to do a version with the HF headshot flipped? Harry looks somewhat...unnerving because the negative is flipped on the picture.

[/b]

You got it. See above. :)

Winston,

Throw that one away. I have an even more accurate one that is near complete. I was getting to much nitpicking from some buddies on another board so I'm redoing it to near perfect.

On Phil's ID I believe he put a smaller 995 abovethe Deckard photo.

Here's a screen cap and the V ID found a while ago.
VDeck-ID-compare_1.jpg

and here's the lphoto Phil released as a tease for the wallet project.

deckard_wallet_badge_quad_02.jpg

What do you guys think, which way is correct?

Nick

Well, since Phil had access to the real wallet, and yet the screen cap seems to show the diamond lines thing, I'd be inclined to say there were multiple IDs; perhaps multiple wallets.

-Mike

Well, I figured on seeing a new thread for the non-blaster stuff starting up but did not. I even considered starting it myself, but since they are Karl's pics, it didn't feel right.

But hey, I vote YES. :D

In light of the other non-blaster discoveries made this week I think it would be better to have a thread for just the non-blaster discussion, so as to not overshadow the more general paper props in the other thread.

Back to the discussion on hand - I just wanted to point out (again) that there is not reason not to believe that the police officer laminated ID and Deckard wallet badge are exactly the same. But unless we are give a decent shot of Deckards wallet badge, we are speculating.

And since we can't be certain, I guess I'll just need to get one of these (once I've decided that Spinner44.com is 100% finished ;) ) to go with my other versions.

I think it's very possible that there were multiple ID's and also possible that they had different details. But based on the admittedly unclear screen cap it seems like the Deckard ID seen in that screen cap does match the details of the police hanger ID.

Which means it's likely that either the ID used to create Phil's wallet set was a different prop from the one seen in the screen cap above or it had tells built into it, namely the substitution of the "995" in place for the diamond thingy.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back