Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast
Subscribe
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 3, 2011, 3:56 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #51

Some Boba Fett armor is now unfolded and available for download.
    From
    Las Flores, CA
    Aug 3, 2011, 4:01 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #52

I've wanted a full Fett costume for a long time now so I'm going to start pepping that. I'm hoping someone does that sweet helmet soon. I'll wait patiently.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 3, 2011, 8:38 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #53

Hebinator said: View Post
    I've wanted a full Fett costume for a long time now so I'm going to start pepping that. I'm hoping someone does that sweet helmet soon. I'll wait patiently.
    Well when I'm done with all the armor you will be able to build a full suit. I will try to get that helmet unfolded soon. Does anyone happen to know the height of an accurate fett helmet?
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 3, 2011, 9:46 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #54

More boba armor is up for download and the jet pack is ready for unfolding.
    From
    Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
    Aug 3, 2011, 9:54 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #55

Hey Fierfek, any chance if I give you a crapload of reference screen shots you could model a Red Hood Helmet for me? Dungbeetle was gonna, but forgot or something I guess.
  6. Member Since
    May 2011
    From
    Rome Georgia
    Aug 4, 2011, 3:58 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #56

Any way you can list who is doing what? I don't want to start something that someone else is about finished with. Id love to try an unfold of a helmet or two if you want to send me a file. I cant guarantee any great results but I can sure try. Its the least we can offer for all the hard work you have already put into these! I agree dimensions would be great, im sure someone has a helmet they can measure!
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 4, 2011, 11:37 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #57

Prince NEO said: View Post
    Hey Fierfek, any chance if I give you a crapload of reference screen shots you could model a Red Hood Helmet for me? Dungbeetle was gonna, but forgot or something I guess.
    I'd love to help you with your project, but I've really been strapped for time lately and will be even more so in the coming months. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to do it in a timely manner, but I'll let you know if I can later on.
    From
    Aug 4, 2011, 1:41 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #58

Haha, that's fine, I'll live if you can't get to it.
    From
    Las Flores, CA
    Aug 4, 2011, 1:58 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #59

Maybe Art could chime in on the dimensions, I'd think he would know.
    From
    Las Flores, CA
    Aug 4, 2011, 2:19 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #60

I just did some searching on the dented helmet and I found a thread here:

Screen Used Boba Fett Helmet Dimensions

From what I understand from the post, the dimensions of the helmet can either be:

38 x 38 x 53 cm according to "Star Wars to Indiana Jones"

or

26 x 26 x 33 cm according to Fettpride

The Fettpride measurements seem to be the better of the two, one of the posters on TDH thinks that the 53 cm measurement includes the stalk/RF assembly.
  11. We miss you Orange RPF Premium Member Lando's Avatar
    From
    Nevada
    Aug 4, 2011, 3:16 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #61

very nice
  12. Member Since
    Jun 2011
    From
    UK
    Aug 4, 2011, 5:36 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #62

Hey Mate, any chance of a full size biker scout in PDF format? I'm still amazed at what you are doing!
    From
    Las Flores, CA
    Aug 4, 2011, 6:24 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #63

ATLANTHIA said: View Post
    Hey Mate, any chance of a full size biker scout in PDF format? I'm still amazed at what you are doing!
    If you can find the PDO or any other pep model, I'd gladly print it to PDF for you. If you send me a PDO make sure to include what scaling you want for it as well.
    From
    Aug 4, 2011, 8:15 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #64

PM me, I have a set someone made, not sure who made it though.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 5, 2011, 1:04 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #65

Rowdy said: View Post
    Any way you can list who is doing what? I don't want to start something that someone else is about finished with. Id love to try an unfold of a helmet or two if you want to send me a file. I cant guarantee any great results but I can sure try. Its the least we can offer for all the hard work you have already put into these! I agree dimensions would be great, im sure someone has a helmet they can measure!
    Well the boba armor, x-wing, and imperial gunner helmets are being unfolded by others. Everything else needs to be unfolded. I'll send some stuff for you to unfold if you send me a pm with your email. Thanks for offering to help.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 5, 2011, 1:26 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #66

I just did some searching on the dented helmet and I found a thread here:

Screen Used Boba Fett Helmet Dimensions

From what I understand from the post, the dimensions of the helmet can either be:

38 x 38 x 53 cm according to "Star Wars to Indiana Jones"

or

26 x 26 x 33 cm according to Fettpride

The Fettpride measurements seem to be the better of the two, one of the posters on TDH thinks that the 53 cm measurement includes the stalk/RF assembly.
    Thanks for the measurements. I will go with the fettpride measurements, I might have to make the range finder separate to scale the helmet properly. I'll work on unfolding the helmet tonight.
    From
    Las Flores, CA
    Aug 5, 2011, 2:25 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #67

Fierfek said: View Post
    I'll work on unfolding the helmet tonight.
    Music to my ears.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 5, 2011, 3:59 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #68

Music to my ears.
    I just finished unfolding the helmet and will put a link up shortly. Do you mind testing out this file?
    From
    Las Flores, CA
    Aug 5, 2011, 11:25 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #69

Fierfek said: View Post
    I just finished unfolding the helmet and will put a link up shortly. Do you mind testing out this file?
    Heck no I don't mind! Throw that link up and I'll start pepping that today!
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 5, 2011, 11:40 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #70

OK the helmet link is now up. Let us know how the build goes and do share pics.
    From
    Las Flores, CA
    Aug 5, 2011, 12:19 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #71

I'll start later today when I get off of work and I will take lots of pictures. Thanks for all of your work, I really appreciate it!
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 5, 2011, 3:26 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #72

usajdm said: View Post
    This is so great........... what a great time to be getting into pepakura.
    Cant wait to start on the Imperial Guard.
    Thanks alot.
    You're right it is a great time to be getting into pepakura, I hope my contributions will encourage more star wars pepakura builds. I'm working on unfolding the royal guard helmet, but am having a hard time finding accurate measurements. Does anyone happen to know the height of a royal guard helmet?
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 5, 2011, 3:29 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #73

I'll start later today when I get off of work and I will take lots of pictures. Thanks for all of your work, I really appreciate it!
    You're welcome, I'm eager to see how it turns out.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 5, 2011, 10:23 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #74

ATLANTHIA said: View Post
    I'm still working on some models for a biker scout armor set, but haven't finished anything yet. There are some models out already as prince Neo has indicated, but I'm not sure how accurate they are.
    From
    Aug 5, 2011, 10:42 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper & Boba armor links up #75

They are pretty good, like, I'd use them to make a suit for anything but the 501st, where you should just get an SC kit.