Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
Subscribe
    From
    Lothal
    Jul 29, 2011, 5:24 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #26

Light_Tech said: View Post
    Brilliant, I will be following this. I'm going to need to build another shelf for all these helmets.

I still love the look of the Fleet Trooper, and the Gunner helmet.

-Chris
    Thanks. I'm going to need more shelving space as well. Maybe I willl build some display stands for busts.
  2. RPF Premium Member Celtic007's Avatar
    Jul 29, 2011, 6:07 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #27

I anxious to see who will be the first to make a Vader pepakura helmet. To my knowledge, I haven't see it done before.
    From
    Lothal
    Jul 29, 2011, 10:24 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #28

Celtic007 said: View Post
    I anxious to see who will be the first to make a Vader pepakura helmet. To my knowledge, I haven't see it done before.
    Yeah, That's true I haven't seen anyone successfully complete a Vader pep either. Unfortunately, Vader isn't at the top of my project list, so it might be a while until I attempt to build one. Anyone eager to build it is welcome to the file once it's properly scaled and unfolded.
    From
    Athens,Ga
    Jul 29, 2011, 11:18 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #29

wait so you made the models but cant unfold them/ wheres the download link?!?! MUST HAVE FETT!!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!!??!!??! AAAAAAHHHHHHH
  5. Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Jul 30, 2011, 6:19 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #30

esta muy chulo me lo puedes enviar gracias
    tambien puedes enviar el shoulder de vader armor
    Last edited by madaramania; Aug 1, 2011 at 4:21 PM.
    From
    Lothal
    Jul 30, 2011, 11:21 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #31

punisher said: View Post
    wait so you made the models but cant unfold them/ wheres the download link?!?! MUST HAVE FETT!!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!!??!!??! AAAAAAHHHHHHH
    I'm working on getting these unfolded, but have been busy working on other things. If anyone wants a specific pep unfolded first let me know and I will see if I can get to it soon. The only files unfolded so far are the stormtrooper armor files. Another factor slowing the unfolding process is the research for the proper scales of the respective peps. So, unless someone offers to help unfold and scale, it will be a matter of patience.
    Jul 30, 2011, 11:38 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #32

Will u send me link for the stormtrooper armor been looking every where for it! Must have
  8. Member Since
    May 2010
    From
    Atikokan
    Jul 30, 2011, 2:02 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #33

Would love the Vader helmet when it becomes available. nice work by the way.
    From
    Lothal
    Jul 30, 2011, 10:34 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #34

WZAJETS said: View Post
    Will u send me link for the stormtrooper armor been looking every where for it! Must have
    I haven't uploaded any files yet, but if you send me a PM with your email I can send you them.
    From
    Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
    Jul 30, 2011, 10:38 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #35

Hey, Shoot me a PM, I'll unfold things like biceps and chest and stuff, just not the helmets and gauntlets.
    From
    Lothal
    Jul 31, 2011, 2:35 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #36

Prince NEO said: View Post
    Hey, Shoot me a PM, I'll unfold things like biceps and chest and stuff, just not the helmets and gauntlets.
    Thanks for the offer, I'll send you a PM then.
    Jul 31, 2011, 3:25 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #37

Send me everything but the Vader please. I'll see what I can do. adenn.velek@gmail.com.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 1, 2011, 10:17 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #38

Adenn Velek said: View Post
    Send me everything but the Vader please. I'll see what I can do. adenn.velek@gmail.com.
    Thanks for the offer,I'll send you some files to unfold.
    Aug 1, 2011, 11:43 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #39

Fierfek said: View Post
    Thanks for the offer,I'll send you some files to unfold.
    Alright thanks.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 1, 2011, 1:00 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #40

Stormtrooper armor links for letter and A4 are now up.
    Aug 1, 2011, 2:55 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #41

Stormtrooper armor is great! Keep it up Fierfek!

I'm very very interested in the Boba Knee please email me it!
    I'm making a custom mandalorian and I can't find the knee anywhere else.
    Aug 1, 2011, 10:12 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #42

Dude you rock thanks for posting! Will post pics when wip!!
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 2, 2011, 9:26 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #43

Adenn Velek said: View Post
    Stormtrooper armor is great! Keep it up Fierfek!

I'm very very interested in the Boba Knee please email me it!
    I'm making a custom mandalorian and I can't find the knee anywhere else.
    Thanks. There are even more files in the works. I'm working on Boba and Jango armor so I can definitely help you there. Email sent.
    Aug 2, 2011, 10:14 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #44

Fierfek said: View Post
    Thanks. There are even more files in the works. I'm working on Boba and Jango armor so I can definitely help you there. Email sent.
    Thats what I'm talking about! Thanks! Sadly I'm going on vacation so I'll have to work on and send you the unfolds in a week or so. Won't have computer access.
    From
    Aug 2, 2011, 11:19 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #45

I've unfolded everything but the back, which I'll have done tonight.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 2, 2011, 9:58 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #46

I've unfolded everything but the back, which I'll have done tonight.
    Thanks for your help, I'll upload the unfolds as soon as I get them.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 3, 2011, 1:45 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #47

WZAJETS said: View Post
    Dude you rock thanks for posting! Will post pics when wip!!
    You're welcome, I'm eager to see your build.
    From
    Bay Area
    Aug 3, 2011, 1:59 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #48

This is so great........... what a great time to be getting into pepakura.
    Cant wait to start on the Imperial Guard.
    Thanks alot.
    From
    Aug 3, 2011, 2:02 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #49

Just sent out the files to you Fierfek, sorry it took so long, the back was a pain to pick a size for.
    From
    Lothal
    Aug 3, 2011, 8:07 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development (Stormtrooper armor links up!) #50

Just sent out the files to you Fierfek, sorry it took so long, the back was a pain to pick a size for.
    Thanks, your help is much appreciated. Rescaling is always necessary with peps so no problem.