Resident Evil Afterlife Executioner and Claire Redfield

so i wanted to share my progress. it is almost there..

5b0f3b38.jpg

6ce327f4.jpg

aa9f6c2d.jpg

27b1ba49.jpg

let me know what you think...

Damn that is one scary looking costume. That would be perfect to scare the kids at Halloween time. Great work.

i will post some pics from dcon up this evening.. i talked to some of you guys there... did you all get any good pics of this???? i would love to see them..

Fantastic work! Truly amazing! My husband and I joke about how the Executioner's axe looks like Halo's gravity hammer on steroids! Again, great work, you should be very proud. Also, thanks for sharing the build!

Saw you walking through the Marriott on Sunday (It think it was). Tried to catch you, but you clearly looked like you were in an "I'm done, and I'm going to change mood."

Awesome costume though. Really cool up close.

You guys definitely took a great deal of craftsmanship to this project, it looks insanely awesome!!! Kudos!

as a side note, I have cosplayed as claire before and i was curious if you made the vest all yourself from a pattern or if you modded the vest, or bought it somewhere. I spent forever looking for a vest that length and color, and ended up just modding one I found.

Thanks for sharing those pics they look great...

You guys definitely took a great deal of craftsmanship to this project, it looks insanely awesome!!! Kudos!

as a side note, I have cosplayed as claire before and i was curious if you made the vest all yourself from a pattern or if you modded the vest, or bought it somewhere. I spent forever looking for a vest that length and color, and ended up just modding one I found.

the entire claire suit -the boots are screen used from the movie.. ... we bought it from premiere props...

Thanks for sharing those pics they look great...

You are and your Fiancee was awesome! It was easy to find you, as you towered over the crowd. :lol

Your Fiancee was so gracious and kind! Loved her Claire! She let me pick up the tenderizer as you guys were getting ready to pack up on Monday. :D That bugger is HEAVY!

I didn't want to bug you as you were packing as you looked pretty intense!

Last edited:
Hyper is awesome.. i met him a few times in different costumes.. i really enjoyed meeting you guys.. i will post the pics i have later tonight...

well here are a few photos i have from dcon of this suit...

executioner1.jpg

6118587311_c233ce4519_b.jpg

6114715389_ac7baac80d_b.jpg

ill post more as they come... thanks again everyone for the support on this..

here is my halo masterchief... with my fiance and best friend and turret
6107211731_6e2540d01b_b.jpg

thanks guys.. i hope to have more posted as i find them... we had some professional ones taken but they arent on the website yet..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back