Subscribe
  1. xenobiologist RPF Premium Member Leigh's Avatar
    From
    Cambs, UK
    Jul 12, 2017, 11:28 AM - Re: Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien) #2126

That's it!! all but two short vid's are replaced Unfortunately some of the Quoted posts are going to be missing images so things aren't quite as neat & tidy as they were but its a functional thread again

Edit:

If anyone who's quoted me on this thread in the past feels like going back & editing some of their posts to remove/replace the Photobucket links feel free to do so

Its also worth mentioning that anyone who's linked images from here to use elsewhere will have no images on those posts. My Photobucket account has been emptied & closed.
    Last edited by Leigh; 4 Weeks Ago at 3:49 PM.
    From
    Midwest
    3 Weeks Ago  Jul 25, 2017, 11:51 AM - Re: Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien) #2127

This is still so fun to watch. Can't wait to get my hands on one.
    2 Weeks Ago  Jul 28, 2017, 8:54 AM - Re: Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien) #2128

Coming back from vacation and seeing the pics for the first time...very nice Leigh, very nice
    From
    The dictatorship of Denmark
    2 Weeks Ago  Jul 29, 2017, 5:06 AM - Re: Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien) #2129

Leigh said: View Post
    That's it!! all but two short vid's are replaced Unfortunately some of the Quoted posts are going to be missing images so things aren't quite as neat & tidy as they were but its a functional thread again

Edit:

If anyone who's quoted me on this thread in the past feels like going back & editing some of their posts to remove/replace the Photobucket links feel free to do so

Its also worth mentioning that anyone who's linked images from here to use elsewhere will have no images on those posts. My Photobucket account has been emptied & closed.
    Yeah, what Photobucket did is deplorable. It's the same Imageshack did some time ago, except they also erased nearly all free users' pics by mistake in the process.

I don't think you can quote attachments uploaded to the RPF and have the picture show in the quote. It certainly hasn't worked previously when I've tried it.
  5. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    From
    France
    2 Weeks Ago  Jul 30, 2017, 9:46 AM - Re: Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien) #2130

Hi Leigh, your work here is sooo impressive !! About tubes, can you tell me what diameter is the one between the skull and the teeth and where it comes from ? (I've just started to build my Alien head - looong way to go - and I haven't found yet a fitting tube...). Thank's a lot !
  6. xenobiologist RPF Premium Member Leigh's Avatar
    From
    Cambs, UK
    2 Weeks Ago  Jul 31, 2017, 3:00 AM - Re: Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien) #2131

cedwood said: View Post
    Hi Leigh, your work here is sooo impressive !! About tubes, can you tell me what diameter is the one between the skull and the teeth and where it comes from ? (I've just started to build my Alien head - looong way to go - and I haven't found yet a fitting tube...). Thank's a lot !
    Thank you & here you go.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-5mm-Spli...-/170615339798

4.5mm ID (Internal Diameter) ends up as 7.2mm OD (Outside Diameter) You can get it split or non-split, either will do the job but the non-split is easier to work with. HTH
  7. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    From
    France
    2 Weeks Ago  Jul 31, 2017, 5:19 AM - Re: Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien) #2132

Cooooooool, thank's a lot for your quick and more than precise answer !!! I'm ordering right now
    1 Week Ago  Aug 3, 2017, 9:56 PM - Re: Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien) #2133

Looks really good! I've done 2 facehuggers and a facehugger egg...think I need to do a Xenomorph next

Just such an awesome, terrifying alien. I've been obsessed with the Alien franchise since I was a kid. I love to see that other people are drawn to it as much as I am dedicating so much work to these projects.