The Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer

^Have both the graphic novels and the motion comics (which are AWESOME), but I'll take the series as it is...in color.

Should be interesting to see how the show progresses or collapses after the last episode that Darabont worked on:(

the bluray coming out soon has the pilot in black and white i think. Darabont loves doing stuff like that. (like the mist b&w version he did). I can't wait to see it. Even though I love the color for the show, I agree that the black and white of the comic is amazing too!

Siiik would love to see the black and white pilot. I got The novels also. It's great in color also. Is be happy with a bw pilot though :D

Siiik would love to see the black and white pilot. I got The novels also. It's great in color also. Is be happy with a bw pilot though :D

Not hard to do. All you have to do is put it in the DVD player of your laptop adjust the colors on your DVD player software, cue up the first episode and viola! You have the B&W pilot. Trust me, I've got The Mist, which comes with the color and B&W versions (which are just exactly the same).

I still don't understand why they wait so long to do season 2. I heard a rumor back in the spring it was going to air season 2 in August... Guess not..

Did anyone see the Hollywood treasures episode where Joe and his team get some consignment items from season 1... They showed the horse corpse... It was really cool...

I still don't understand why they wait so long to do season 2. I heard a rumor back in the spring it was going to air season 2 in August... Guess not..

Did anyone see the Hollywood treasures episode where Joe and his team get some consignment items from season 1... They showed the horse corpse... It was really cool...
They waited so that it'd tie in with AMC's horror themed programming that runs throughout the month of October. They also wanted to make sure they had enough time to shoot everything they wanted to, despite the longer season.

I just read in an interview that Bloody Disgusting did with the guy that took over for Darabont and he hinted at the governor.

Awesome hahahaha! i actually joked about stuffing my TVs settings to get it black and white while watching it. :lol

BlooDSheD

Its a shame that they let Frank go everyone these days are trying to do more with less its like Grandmas secret cake recipe once you change the ingredients it will never taste the same again. :(

81802178.jpg

The Walking Dead will launch with a 90-minute premiere episode. It will once again kick off AMC’s two-week long Fearfest on Sunday, Oct, 16. The 13-episode second season will be split in 2: 7 episodes airing in the fall and the remaining 6 launching Feb. 12.

AMC Greenlights Kevin Smith Reality Series, Supersizes ‘Walking Dead’ Premiere – Deadline.com

Not really a fan of them splitting it up, but it does offer that much less time until Season 3. Hopefully the ups and downs behind the scenes doesn't hurt the already-stellar product.

More potential fresh meat for the zombies: AMC’s The Walking Dead has just cast a new recurring character for its hotly anticipated season two.

Michael Zegen has signed on for the recurring role of Randall (nope, he’s not in the comic books, he’s a new addition to the storyline). Randall is described as a skinny Southern kid who finds himself in a rather unique set of post-apocalypse circumstances. Beyond that, producers are staying mum on the role.

Zegen played a firefighter on Rescue Me and also appeared in the film Adventureland. Walking Dead shambles back to the air on Oct. 16.

I'm really, REALLY hoping, as I'm sure most are, that this series will remain interesting.

Being that I'm a huge fan of the comic, I'm hoping that they stay true to it, especially with Darabont gone. Which INFURIATES ME, since there's a HUGE prison section coming up, and he would have been ideal to have shot that.

You can call me a purist, but I don't like them adding all this new crap and new characters. I say stick to what you have and go with it. The CDC addition was kinda cool, but I thought that gave them ideas on the virus' origin, a little too soon.

On top of the fact, they keep adding in new characters when they haven't even gotten to the awesome ACTUAL characters from the comic yet!

*keeps crossing fingers*

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back