The Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer

AMC- Prepare for your third season to suck and for the show to be cancelled.

CBS- You remember when you had the rights to "Zombieland" back when it was a TV show? Remember how you bought those rights and decided not to proceed with turning it into a show? Remember when the writers bought the rights back, and turned it into a profitable movie that became a hit? Remember how you were kicking yourselves in the ass for not turning it into a show when you had the chance after you saw the big numbers of viewers for The Walking Dead? Well, contact the writers and Sony pictures, see if they're willing to do Zombieland as a TV show again. If you can, you can probably get half of the viewership looking for another zombie TV show to watch. Either that or called George A. Romero to develop one.

Gotta love how studio exec's stick their nose in where it doesn't belong and screws everything. I'm gonna feel sorry for that dunce that fired darabont. If walking dead fails and gets cancelled, he'll be crucified.......actually I don't feel bad. I hope they crucify him.

Yeah... a slashed budget, no writing staff and the guy in charge has been fired. I don't think this thing will go much longer. AMC probably should have stuck to showing old movies (and actual classics would have been nice) and left the television production to the people that are used to it.

Oh well. Maybe we'll still get one more good season out of it.

The first season started off great and then it lost me. The characters quickly started to become less intelligent, and more like typical horror film idiots that make stupid mistakes instead of actually thinking.

It would be nice that if enough people complained about stillerman, that they would fire his ass but that will never happen :(

This is a really well done series for the subject matter. I hate to say it but Zombie films got so damn campy and cookie cutter.

I gotta say, at least we got one good season out of the walking dead which is actually a lot more then most of us zombie/walking dead fans were expecting when they first announced the project.

For all we know, things might not even change that much for the show OR, like what I am expecting, this season will be terrible and the show will get cancelled.

It would be nice if Walking Dead was purchased by a major studio so that they get the budget they deserve but the problem with that is that the Exec's will stick their nose where it doesn't belong and start changing things.

Hopefully now that this article is being discussed everywhere, AMC get's their **** together and actually shows The Walking Dead, and for that matter, Breaking Bad, and Mad Men, the respect and attention they deserve.

Althought sadly I doubt no matter how much begging AMC could do, Darabont will have nothing to do with the walking dead :(

Wasn't Walking Dead getting MORE ratings than Mad Men? Why the **** would any executive then slash the budget of WD in favor of a lesser producing show???? ****ing AMC.

Hi, this is awesome trailer .. In the first season i think there is no heroin in this movie ... Only cope based ..
but Awesomeeeeeeee

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85-1.gif

Dude, seriously...crack is bad. Mmmkay?!

@ Amish...thanks for the link. Does not look good right now for any show on AMC:(

It always baffled me how AMC got a show like this. Now, with all the drama, I don't see a third season at all. Oh well, enjoy the second season when it plays.

i cant wait ,the only thing i did not like about season one was the cdc crap.

The thing I liked about it is it pretty much was there to tell the characters that no one in the world knows why the dead are coming back, there's no hope of a cure, to just adapt or die.

I think they used the CDC thing to help explain to people that aren't fans of zombies. There are alot of people watching the show that don't know 1 thing about it. In fact, my parents LOVE the show, but I had to explain things to them because they didn't know much about zombies.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back