Dark Knight Trilogy Collection-Last Pg-The JOKER

Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room

I actually still have quite a bit left to photograph. Most of the items are Dark Knight viral promos, although I think I have a few more props to show as well. I would like to one day display the entire joker outfit, which took alot of effort to finalize. I currently only have the 1:1 displays of Batman (begins suit), Scarecrow, Ras, Dent and Joker with no real plans at the moment for any other characters.
I'm always looking for new additions though :) . A 1:1 Bane down the road would be cool. Some stuff, I'd like just to upgrade. A new more accurate joker goon mask would be cool.
As for Magnoli's gloves, I can't remember having any problems with sizing. I think I just followed their guide, ordered them and when I received them they fit....like a glove :)
I'll double check though and get back to you. Thanks for the interest!

Bank Heist Joker props

Bank Photo Evidence
p1000807q.jpg

tdk0177.jpg

Joker's Glock and gloves

newgun.jpg

p1000819m.jpg

Rubber Gorilla "Bozo" Joker Bank Heist Mask

p1000812d.jpg

Jim Gordon's Glasses
These are the same make and model that were worn in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight

p1000988copy.jpg

p1000990copy.jpg

tdk0359.jpg

Gordon's Badge

p1010279qf.jpg

Last edited:

Ha, thanks. I get more compliments on the newspaper stand then anything else. When I started acquiring the props, I wanted to set them up in their own little environment. The newspapers and the gotham city rail guide lent themselves nicely to the rack display.

Nice collection man, hope one day I can get my hands on a grapple gun, they are awesome.

The Dark Knight Viral Campaign- Conclusion - June/July 2008

June 13, 2008

After the voting had finished on Gothamelectionboard.com, a new issue of The Gotham Times appeared on Thegothamtimes.com. Participants on the Ibelieveinharveydent.com mailing list also begin to receive copies in the mail, from "The Gotham Times, P.O. Box 358, La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011."
p1000795i.jpg

p1000796y.jpg

June 16, 2008
Gothamcitypizzeria.com updated with free pizza promotion, where CFB items were sneaked in with the pizza. Based on notes found in some pizza packages, the secret forum CFB Underground is discovered

Front
p1000322k.jpg

Back
21417799.jpg

Inside select boxes were Citizen for Batman cowls *I set mine up as the severed head of Brian Douglas*

59863832.jpg

28877715.jpg

Unlike the usual Rubie's cowl seen in many stores, these cowls (that were also made by Rubie's) had a stamp on the inside.

70519554.jpg

vlcsnap2010061401h18m59.png

June 30, 2008
GCN Batman Sightings submitters receive promotional materials from Citizens for Batman, which allude to an event on July 8. A countdown timer is then added to Citizensforbatman.org, counting down to 10PM EDT on July 8

dscn3086copy.jpg

dscn3087copy.jpg

vlcsnap2011101018h22m38.png
batbb.png

dscn2884g.jpg

dscn2891copy.jpg

kgrhqjhye6euojm7bp69for.jpg

July 8, 2008
Gothamnationalbank.com/admin, webmail of the bank's manager, is found through information through smuggled GNB deposit slips in a DVD package.

dvdhj.jpg

dvd2o.jpg

From information found on the distributed Gotham National Bank deposit slip, a bank employee's webmail was discovered and broken into. The owner of the account is presumed to be the bank's manager

July 11, 2008

Joker phone owners receive call from Joker containing clips from the investigation, culminating in the news of robbery at Gotham National Bank. (as seen in the prologue)

Last edited:

Looks like your gonna need to make some space soon in anticipation for the final film. But great stuff, I think half of the beauty in props and costumes come from how well their displayed and you did an amazing job of that.

If I weren't so far away i'd rob you ! I love the goon masks and all the bat-toys.

Keep it up, we want to see more

Promotional Items

The Gotham Novelties package
This was only handed out to celebrities as part of the film's promotion

Front of the box

dscn2845h.jpg

inside-sticker appears a bit faded, but again, lousy flash,

dscn2847z.jpg

Close up of the sticker

p1000150e.jpg

Shirt inside

p1000154q.jpg

Also a joker card was found inside, with a special number (maybe phone number) on the back

Front of the card

p1000156l.jpg

Dark Knight Promo 20 Dollar Bill.
While numerous Joker single dollars appeared at comic con, a limited amount of Joker 20 dollar bills were handed out at the private preview screenings. While the Joker single dollar bill, is an actual dollar with a sticker applied, this dollar only has printing on one side.

kgrhqrle2erojccbnpc3gnr.jpg

Dark Knight Screening Ticket

kgrhqzlwe2fnecbc9bnpc3j.jpg

Noika Joker card

p1000824w.jpg
p1000825ye.jpg

Believed to be the only promo item for Batman Begins- A black paint spray can

bat2j.jpg

1newx.jpg

cardpx.jpg

Dark Knight Rises
Rare promotional t-shirt handed out to theatre chain owners

p1010370g.jpg

p1010375l.jpg

Dark Knight
Domino Pizza Sweepstakes Giveaway.
Contestants won $10,000 and this metal briefcase.

p1010313f.jpg

p1010317h.jpg

p1010315w.jpg

p1010379ip.jpg

Dark Knight Promotional Item
Gotham National Bank Bag

p1010358j.jpg

p1010360o.jpg

p1010353y.jpg

Dark Knight Rises promo item

This features a black leather clutch bag with Catwoman ears and a lace mask to replicate the party scene.

p1010814mz.jpg

p1010818du.jpg

p1010819tp.jpg

p1010820va.jpg

p1010821zv.jpg

p1010822s.jpg

Last edited:

The Dark Knight Rises Virals

December 7, 2011
"Operation Early Bird"

Various media outlets received supposed CIA documents about Dr. Leonid Pavel. On December 8th, @TheFireRises tweeted a document that led to the website OperationEarlyBird.com. On the websites was a countdown which ended with the reveal of a map with coordinates. After the coordinates were entered, people were able to reserve tickets for IMAX screenings of The Dark Knight Rises prologue on December 13th.

These shirts were given to audience members that attended the screenings.

prologueshirts.jpg

December 15th

Shortly after screenings of the prologue, various websites and celebrities received a Bane cylinder strike map. The map lists 5 strike zones in Gotham.

p1020711fu.jpg

p1020711fu.jpg

p1020710g.jpg

Inside the cylinder if the Fire Rises t shirt

p1020714v.jpg

p1020715g.jpg

April,2012

Thedarkknightrises.com posted a Gotham City Police Department case file for “The Batman” asking forl “photographic evidence of graffiti related to any movement in support of the vigilante’s return.” Inside the file was a list of addresses where the suspect had last been spotted. People were asked to go on scavenger hunts in various cities around the world and find decals that were placed in specific locations, photograph them with their phone, and tweet them to #tdkr07202012.
When all the decals were located, fans were treated with an early release of the new trailer online.

These are the original stickers given to the viral marketing team
p1020708w.jpg

Later at comiccon, more decals were handed out with a different heading
p1020705n.jpg

When peeled they look like this

batdecal.jpg

Last edited:

Screen Used - Items

Batman Begins- Drug Rabbits and Bear

Loading at the Docks
96596124.png

The Bear in Flass' hands
34351474.png

The Rabbit in Falcone's hands
41371715.png
97343103.png

1 sealed Bear, 1 sealed Rabbit, 1 opened Rabbit with 'fear toxin' drugs inside.
p1000876o.jpg

p1000878c.jpg

53504031.png

54953224.png

Top of Box
p1000884new.jpg
p1000881new.jpg

Back
p1000885new.jpg

Batman Begins
Arkham Asylum Blueprints
p1020979i.jpg

p1020981r.jpg

Gary Oldman Lifecast, with screen accurate glasses and screen used police file prop from Batman Begins

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Hot Toys Batman Begins with Screen used Bat from the batcave

Hot Toys Harvey Dent/Two Face with Screen used District Attorney Folder

The Dark Knight - Screen Used Joker Mob Money

tdk2296.jpg

dscn2960copy.jpg

Also another pack of money from the Gotham National Bank Robbery

p1010225zq.jpg

The Dark Knight - Ferry Time tables and Map

p1000802dv.jpg

p1000800ib.jpg

The Dark Knight
Gotham City Rail Line Map
p1020971d.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises
Terrible Towl from the football field scene

p1010296x.jpg

Gotham Rogues Screen used shirts, call sheet, audition pass, crew pass, map

p1020049rf.jpg

p1020055dj.jpg

p1020054f.jpg

p1020052m.jpg

p1020051tf.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises
Gotham Rogues Bandana
p1020978ga.jpg

Gotham Rogues Foam Finger

Last edited:

I learned a lot about the viral campaign from you, and many items I didn't know existed before you mentionned them.

Not only this reel is extremely rare but it's also an amazing display piece in any home theater/prop room.

Glad I could reciprocate as it was your thread that intially taught me. Both you and Paul helped me tremendously in the beginning.
My ultimate goal would be to turn this prop room into a home theatre room, which I think the Dork Knight trailer reel would be right at home in.

Great to see one of our detonators getting a nice photo op! And a really interesting set up/display of your props!

I'm glad you made the detonator. I had actually been told on this board that it would never get made, glad you proved him wrong! The detonator sits at the joker desk although I've had some ideas about a future display for it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back