Dark Knight Trilogy Collection-Last Pg-The JOKER

Re: Prop Room

Good question. Yes and no. They were handed out for free at comic con, but I did not receive the for free. They are fairly rare and I was lucky enough to get all 3 variant masks completely sealed and never worn.

Thanks again. I actually put the masks into a shadow box. In keeping with the tdk viral theme of my room, I printed out 2 joker messages from the websites and put them on the box. At the top it says "The time is upon us clowns" and at the bottom it says "Thanks for the smiles"

The Dark Knight Viral Campaign- Part 3- March 2008

With Ledger's death on January 22, 2008 the virals stopped until March. Whether by design or coincidence the virals were no longer focussed on the Joker's antics and instead shone its spotlight on Harvey Dent's run for Gotham's District Attorney.

March 2008

March 12

Dent supporters receive voter registration cards. New email from IBIHD campaign

Front
p1000779nn.jpg

Back
p1000771hr.jpg

Inside
p1000770c.jpg

March 15

Select participants receive Fedex packages of Dent campaign materials

dscn2818copy.jpg

March 13-22, 2008

At the times and locations listed below, white vans marked with Dent campaign banners arrived to distribute Dent campaign paraphernalia to bystanders. Ardent supporters were also welcome to spread the message in small rallies.

dentcollection.jpg

vlcsnap2011100913h12m19.png

6foot Harvey Dent banner-used at the Dent rallies

p1010364c.jpg

Below, actual banner on display
hollywooddent4.jpg

Random Rally
azdentrally4.jpg

March 26

Paper copies of The Gotham Times are received by Dent supporters, announcing Dent's candidacy for Gotham DA (2nd Paper)

p1000778q.jpg

p1000773o.jpg

Nods to Penguin
p1000774h.jpg

Riddler

p1000775n.jpg

and Robin
p1000776km.jpg

March 31

Dent supporters begin receiving packages from Ccfabg.org containing a burnt Dent pin

Front
p1000151q.jpg

Back
p1000768r.jpg

Last edited:

Great displays Ryan. :thumbsup My only critique would be that you have all of the Jokers and Dents paraphernalia displayed but nothing of Bats. I know you have a few things. ;)

Re: Prop Room*pg 3 update*

The Dark Knight Viral Campaign- Part 4 - April 2008

April saw the return of the Joker and new rounds of scavenger hunts

April 1st, 2008
Clowntravelagency.com updated with a scavenger hunt assignment at bowling alleys around the world. MCU infiltrated the last step and recruited numerous online players as C.I's. The winners on the ground received bowling balls and cell phones.

The Joker Bowling Ball

ballmv.jpg

p1010343a.jpg

p1010344p.jpg

p1010347gv.jpg

April 24, 2008
Succcessful Slipknot callers receive their intercepted care packages and submit the relevant information to catch 27 of the 30 CCFABG officers. The informants are rewarded with a phone call from Gordon, while all C.I's receive an email. Only 27 of these were handed out worldwide.

dscn3148m.jpg

dscn3149i.jpg
dscn3152d.jpg

dscn3154ba.jpg
dscn3156jw.jpg
dscn3157o.jpg

April 28, 2008
New scavenger hunt using online help. Ground players were rewarded with propaganda film (a Jokerized reel). Only 12 of these were handed out worldwide.

Reel #9

p1000425t.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prop Room*pg 3 update*

Couple more items
Grapplebats grapnel gun-paint by Finhead
Finhead Dark Knight grapnel gun holster

I believe both the gun and the holster have magnets inside which holds the gun firmly in place but can be taken out with ease. Paint job is really amazing on both. I mention that its a Dark Knight holster as the Begins belt has a different holster, which Finhead made and of course I have as well :)

Grapnel Gun
dscn2841copy.jpg

Dark Knight Grapnel gun holster
dscn2844copy.jpg

Inkmonkey Batarangs.

dscn2822copy.jpg

Finhead/Inkmonkey Batman Begins belt holster.

Quite different and rarely seen in the movie, however in the first film the grapnel gun was kept in the back of the belt, rather then the side as seen in The Dark Knight.

screencap1e.jpg

screencap4.jpg

dscn2893copy.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room

Thanks for the comment as well as for the detonator. Been watching your latest goon mask wip :)
I bought a few coins off of ebay and none could compare to the PTK coin in terms finish and the weight of the coin. I was lucky to get his last coin from his personal collection.

Re: Nolan themed Batman Prop Room

Goon mask is on hold until I get a chance to modify it. Accuracy is a b----. You have plans for any more additions to your excellent collection?

Also, Any recommendations on buying the best fitting Magnoli gloves?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back