Dark Knight Trilogy Collection-Last Pg-The JOKER

Re: Prop Room

Had alot of questions about Liam. I believe EopieHerder's original idea for the sculpt was for Liam's role in Star Wars. I figured the relative age was about the same and with some modifications to the beard (by Eopie) and a change of hair this could easliy be Ras Al Ghul.
Believe it or not I actually had that chocolate cake slice made specifically to be designed like the one on the desk.
Speaking of which, I figured with so many guys in suits, I'd put Scarecrow in the straightjacket that he appears in at the end of Batman Begins. Yes, this was a custom straightjacket made from the touring photos of the suit (see below) and was made by a straightjacket maker. Don't have the heart to cut the sleeves open yet. Plus you never know when you might need one :)

3210140907ff03eb68f3o.jpg

Last edited:

As awesome as everything else looks, that Joker sitting at his desk is my favorite. The attention to detail and the overall impression it gives is just amazing.

From a fellow TDK lover to another, i'm stunned !

PROPS

Top layer of my detolf cabinet
Rubber Gorilla Bank Robber Joker mask
Sealed Joker Viral Deck
Gotham Bank Crime Scene Photo
Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker
Joker Viral Dollar Bill
Second Theatrical Trailer Reel

p1000352o.jpg

do2copy.jpg

97106jimgordon122955lo.jpg

Rubber Gorilla Bank Robber Joker Mask

p1000452zt.jpg

Second layer of detolf

Gordon Gekko Grapnel and mini mines (opened and closed)
Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman
Third Theatrical Trailer Reel

p1000357v.jpg

Newspaper Rack

dscn2704fix.jpg

Cop Joker Prop Collection

Jerry V - Cop Joker Funeral Badge

p1000344v.jpg

Replica Cop Joker Hat and Hat Badge

p1000105copy.jpg

Cop Joker Crest

p1000749s.jpg

n1443740164301872272039.jpg

Last edited:

Great room !!! I would love to see them in real !!!
Do you have more pictures of your lifesize joker please ?

The Dark Knight Viral Campaign Part 2- October to December 2007

October 17, 2007

Whysoserious.com reactivated with Halloween theme - a pumpkin lit with an animated candle which slowly decay

newcopyq.jpg

new2np.jpg

November 21, 2007

Rorysdeathkiss participants begin to receive copies of The Gotham Times, which leads to humanresources@whysoserious.com (1st paper)

p1000753fm.jpg

p1000754r.jpg

Nods to the earlier July Virals

p1000755e.jpg
p1000757x.jpg

December 4, 2007

Carnival-themed scavenger hunt revealed urges followers to pick up cakes (containing cell phones) at 22 bakeries across the US. Participants were then asked to keep the phones charged and with them at all time as they would receive instructions from the Joker up until the release of the movie.

p1000341mx.jpg

*Footnote* To receive the cakes from bakeries, participants had to tell shop owners that they were picking up a cake for "Robin Banks". The name Robin Banks was also written on icing on the cakes.

Last edited:

No i wouldnt have a rachel either lol. Love the joker pics they look great. I hope mine turns out even half that good. Bob did a great job.

Johnny

Thanks Johnny. I do think Bob really pulled it off. I'm hoping if nothing else my choices and displays have been different. Might not be the most preferred route to go (the grimacing Batman, the squinting Joker) however I hope they all add up to a unique display.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back