Official Show off your model collection thread!

A lot of great stuff in this thread. I love seeing collections and finished works as a whole

I need better displays, but for now I have the computer/work bench and a set of shelves in the room I do the modelling in and my desk at work

1/72 Star Wars (mostly 1/72, but a few odd scale things like the ARC-170 or Micromachine stuff that is closer to 1/72 than other scales)

For more detailed pics of each subject you can browse here https://imgur.com/a/sfFjr

plT4oArm.jpg

A New Hope section ( i have the Banda tie and tie advanced in the stash)
VL6QQI1m.jpg

Empire Strikes Back Section (at some point replace the Revell Slave-1 with the Fine Molds one)
rvEwl1gm.jpg

I have to squeeze the Fine Molds Falcon in there somehow
RqD1pzxm.jpg

eG6rNY5m.jpg

Return of the Jedi section
5hWdovlm.jpg

Prequels and Sequels ( still to add, a Hailfire Droid, Special Ops Tie, Poe's X-Wing in the stash)
KvsbjwMm.jpg

1/48 th ( or close enough in the case of the MPC AT-ST and Tie Interceptor )
for detail invidual shots
https://imgur.com/a/W1H4I

OEgqTHHm.jpg

TEsgckcm.jpg

This is what meager stuff I have for my 1/144 collection so far. All Hoth themed
48D6B47m.jpg

Battlestar Galactica 1/72
7ODmHe2m.jpg

5qViNAmm.jpg

Space Battleship Yamato 1/72 Fighters
5BIrpW2m.jpg

Space Battleship Yamato 1/700 (? with some "box" mecha scale craft included)
1ykrSeum.jpg

1/1000 scale Yamato stuff

CUFJrKmm.jpg

8QDqvP5m.jpg

S0e8GQZm.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/xuuuP
https://imgur.com/a/Vv7Zd

I still have to get some hots of the 1/32 to 1/43 range of stuff for Star Wars as well as my BSG 1/32 stuff.

Hi everybody. I posted just one time on forum but I read you every day for news and ever interesting informations and now I want to share with you a couple of picture of some of my scratchbuilt models (in the first my little daugther hold a Jenuary issue of italian magazine with some of them!)
Hope you like them! :$

View attachment 588684 View attachment 588683

Wow! Very Impressive work!!!! Love the scale of your Star Destroyer! Truly incredible!

Wow! Amazing!! Can you still buy the Darth Vader and regular T.I.E. fighter kit? What brand is that, and what is its scale? Awesome work!

- - - Updated - - -

Truly Chilling model of the Tripod from WOW! Where on earth did you get that??? Incredible.

Yeah they are 1:72 scale Bandai kits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrcaErikFixedperspectiveweb.jpg

Hi all! Here's my model ORCA in homage to JAWS - my favorite movie of all time! Built at 3' x 3' Took over a year to do, but as there are not many out there, it was worth it! It was a virtually complete overhaul of previously built model I bought that was made by someone else, but I was not satisfied with the details, so I upended the whole thing in stages and re-built most of her with the exception of the hull and pulpit. Erik

OrcaSideViewFB_o.jpgOrcamodel29FB_o.jpgOrcamodel23FB_o.jpgOrcamodel22FB_o.jpgOrcamodel21FB_o.jpgOrcaModel20FB_o.jpgOrcaModel33FB_o.jpgorcamodel9FB_o.jpgOrcamodel10FB_o.jpgorcamodel3FB_o.jpgOrcamocel26FB_o.jpg

OrcaSideViewFB_o.jpg

Orcamodel29FB_o.jpg

Orcamocel26FB_o.jpg

orcamodel3FB_o.jpg

orcamodel9FB_o.jpg

Orcamodel10FB_o.jpg

orcamodel11FB_o.jpg

View attachment Orcamodel15FB_o.jpg

OrcaModel20FB_o.jpg

Orcamodel21FB_o.jpg

Orcamodel22FB_o.jpg

Orcamodel23FB_o.jpg

OrcaModel33FB_o.jpg

OrcaErikFixedperspectiveweb.jpg

View attachment 792377

Hi all! Here's my model ORCA in homage to JAWS - my favorite movie of all time! Built at 3' x 3' Took over a year to do, but as there are not many out there, it was worth it! It was a virtually complete overhaul of previously built model I bought that was made by someone else, but I was not satisfied with the details, so I upended the whole thing in stages and re-built most of her with the exception of the hull and pulpit. Erik

View attachment 792363View attachment 792364View attachment 792374View attachment 792373View attachment 792372View attachment 792371View attachment 792375View attachment 792367View attachment 792368View attachment 792366View attachment 792365

Wow, that Is a cool build!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get to work making some more models. I have some pictures of miniature tilesets if anyone is interested in those.

Last edited:
Wow! Excellent work. Did you use the clear plastic cockpit and paint the framing? Is this scratch built?

Cool! Thanks Plasticfan! This is from a model kit, although I've toyed around with the idea of doing a scratch built Millennium Falcon sometime in the future. This particular one is approx 14.5 inches long by 10.5 inches wide, and I can't remember which kit I bought. If memory serves, it might be from a Revell snap-tite model kit which was pretty inexpensive, but the lines were good and sharp and the detail was pretty good as well. It had a clear cockpit with pre-painted figures, so I focused on just doing the exterior painting using some model paint and also some acrylics.

very nice collection. i've never seen a Eagle 5 model before did you make it? also the SHIELD Helicarrier and Quinjet model look very nice, where did you get them?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back