Official Show off your model collection thread!

I have two collections of models:Trains and airplanes.

I built all my planes myself, and the biggest one is around 1.5 feet long.

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

My train collection is monstrous, even in these year old pictures (too lazy to take new ones).

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

The two trains pictured above are worth over $200 each :eek

Here are the kits I've built over the last year

Hasegawa 1/32 A6M5 Type 52 Zero

A6M5-52.jpg

Hasegawa 1/32 F6F-5 Hellcat

F6F-5.jpg

A Hasegawa 1/48 P-47D Razorback

P-47D.jpg

Revell 1/48 P-61B Black Widow "Cooper's Snooper"

P-61.jpg

Tamiya 1/48 P-51D Mustang

P-51D.jpg

Academy 1/48 F8F-1 BearCat

F8F-1.jpg

Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1D Corsair

F4U-1D.jpg

Revell 1/48 Visible B-17

DSC_8154copy.jpg

1/48 XP-56 Black Bullet

XP-56.jpg

Eduard 1/48 FW190-A6

FW190A-6.jpg

Hot Shots in 1/72

HotShots.jpg

Tamiya 1/35 Sherman M4A3

ShermanM4A31.jpg

ShermanM4A32.jpg

Revell 1/32 Bell X-1

Finished1.jpg

Finished2.jpg

Special Hobbies 1/32 X-15A-2

Finished_1-1.jpg

Finished_3.jpg

Finished_5.jpg

Tamiya 1/35 Flakpanzer Geppard

FlakpanzerGepard1.jpg

FlakpanzerGepard2.jpg

Trumpeter 1/32 Me-262

Finished_1.jpg

Finished_2.jpg

Revell of Germany 1/144 Space Shuttle and Stack

finished2.jpg

Each one has aftermarket resin parts, photoetch details and scratchbuilt components. The builds take about 4 months working a little each night and the weekends.

-Fred

Last edited:
Hi guys

This is my first post. Registration finally opened up! I am a studio scale random prop collector. I am interested in Batman, Robocop, Blade, Star Wars, Star Trek, battlestar galactica, airwolf, knight rider.... (the list goes on)

My studio scale prop collection is growing slowly. But it'll expand quickly in the next few months.... and that's that..

Thanks everyone.. hope you enjoy the pics. I'm glad to be here.

Here are some pics of my collection in my basement:

CIMG4799.jpg

CIMG5565.jpg

CIMG5290.jpg

CIMG5172.jpg

CIMG4389.jpg

CIMG3489.jpg

CIMG3856.jpg

CIMG9098.jpg
Most impressive collection :thumbsup :thumbsup

2 millenium falcons, 4 stardestroyer, x-wing, tie fighters-tie interceptor, several cars, and a bunch of resin and viynl models of godzilla including the big guy which is 4 ft high and 6 feet long, still setting on the kitchen table cause I dont have room in my room, this is great, lets here them everybody, do they have to be just star wars, how about just sci fi cause its to late wih all I said now.
How about some pics...

I have two collections of models:Trains and airplanes.

I built all my planes myself, and the biggest one is around 1.5 feet long.

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

My train collection is monstrous, even in these year old pictures (too lazy to take new ones).

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

The two trains pictured above are worth over $200 each :eek

You have some very nice trains!:thumbsup

I love trains!!:lol

Thought I'd toss my hat in the ring...

Super Edge Invisible Hunter Predator which I've just finished.

306739102.jpg

306739101.jpg

Super Edge Predator 2 Elder

268189843.jpg

I'm excited to be on this forum FINALLY! I've been patiently waiting for over a year. Thanks RPF for the opportunity to talk shop and BS with the best!
Here are some models of LOrd of the Rings trolls I've made:

cavetroll-1.jpg

100_1264.jpg

100_1078.jpg

troll_0092.jpg

Last edited:
I've sold off most of my models that I've built over the years....mostly WWII armor, but thgis one is a keeper. Still have to weather/detail it...

Tamiya RC 1:16 Tiger 1

Tamiya RC 1:35 Panzer V

Next on the list are the Tamiya 1:16 RC Panzer V and Jagdpanzer.

Hello ! First time here...

Man... I am glad I finally put my Foot in the Door ! :angel

some of you may have seen my stuff but here it is !!!

For the last 2 years... I have been Tweeking and remodelling the Scout that comes with the ROTJ Speeder Bike... and Ended up with Several different stances, My stuff isn't Canon ! I admit ! but I think its a step above the AMT figure !

DSC04930_resize.jpg

DSC04922_resize.jpg

DSC04903_resize.jpg

DSC04896_resize.jpg

DSC04888_resize.jpg

DSC04882_resize-1.jpg

DSC05681.jpg

I have 3 projects on the Slab ! and are far from being finished but I still want to give you guys a glimpse at them... at least 2 of them.

I am working on a Star Wars Battle Front Scout Sniper

DSC04301.jpg

and a Scout on the Prowl !

DSC04522_resize.jpg

Hope you like ?

This place is filled with excellent modelers and I am happy to be here and hope to make lots of new friends and to learn more tricks of the trade !

Take care all ! :ninja

Norm

OUT !

Well gang heres a recent build and a recent re paint.

The Saturn V is 1/70 scale and just a repaint,i built it up years ago and it was looking a little aged.Not to mention it had gloss black paint markings as well.:eek

View attachment 10223

View attachment 10224

OK,this one is the Timeslip Creations Battlestar,nice little kit and something that looks a hell of a lot better than the old plastic version.:)

View attachment 10225

View attachment 10226

I've got a couple of SS builds i've done in the last year also,do i post them here or in the SS thread?

I'd like to show my collection,but it's still in the process of being finished. Most of it has yet to be put together!:unsure I have a 1/12th scale Monogram '57 Chevy,1/25th scale AMT '57 Chevy,a 1/25th scale '55 Chevy,a 1/25th scale VW bug,a 1/25th scale Corvette concept car,a 1/25th Sammy Swindell sprint car all of which are Revell,a 1/6th scale Darth Vader vinyl Ertl kit,a 1/6th scale vinyl Kaiodo Screamin' brand stormtrooper kit,a 1/25th scale Monogram '59 Cadillac Eldorado Barrits convertable,a 1/46th scale irredecent orange see through lambrogini(Monogram special),and four MPC X-wing kits(until I sell the most recent one I built)two built,and,two unbuilt-one white,and one cammo gray,an original starwars ROTJ speeder bike,a 1/72 scale Airfix P51-B in aluminum finish,and two original MPC 1/16th scale Ford Cobras. A lot of my other models were either destroyed by kids playing with them when they came over to visit,me destroying them,or were given away as gifts. Most of these that were'nt destroyed as a kid still need to be assmbled,as they're mostly painted,and built. But,only in multiple stages. I've restored a few of these,and I'll get pictures of these when I can!

Here are a few kits I've done... I'll share more pics later of others. Been 2-busy with life that I have not had any free time to work on any more (30+ kits). Jc

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back