Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Subscribe
    May 24, 2007, 7:51 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #76

Aw, what the hell. It's been years since I've built anything, but here's my collection with PhotoShop'd enhancements:

http://www.shipschematics.net/ships/
    May 24, 2007, 8:26 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #77

S. Holmes said: View Post
    How-a-bout some Star Trek stuff today guys......
    Wow! Some sweet builds you have there.
    Jun 5, 2007, 11:56 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #78

Archie Opteryx said: View Post
    Wow! Some sweet builds you have there.

Thanks Archie. The commpliment is appreciated.
    I'll be posting more as I get some of my current progects done.

Gil
    From
    Raleigh, NC
    Aug 2, 2007, 9:18 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #79

Hey guys!
    Long time lurker, first time poster
    I'm happy to be a new member!
    here's a pic of one of my newest builds, by way of introduction.

if the name sounds familiar, it 'cuz I'm the guy who makes the Aztek Dummy line of painting templates.

please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions about my stuff
    Aug 2, 2007, 3:32 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #80

Hi guys

This is my first post. Registration finally opened up! I am a studio scale random prop collector. I am interested in Batman, Robocop, Blade, Star Wars, Star Trek, battlestar galactica, airwolf, knight rider.... (the list goes on)

My studio scale prop collection is growing slowly. But it'll expand quickly in the next few months.... and that's that..

Thanks everyone.. hope you enjoy the pics. I'm glad to be here.

Here are some pics of my collection in my basement:

6. Member Since
    Aug 2007
    From
    South Australia
    Aug 5, 2007, 7:21 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #81

Hi All, I'm a newbee here too. I collect and restore Corgi and Dinky toys most related to the Gerry and Silvia Anderson shows. I have a small collection of Star Wars figures and craft, my pride and joy being my MR Force FX Lightsaber. (Darth Vader's) I also have various Enterprises and am looking forward to starting on the Defiant once I have finished some Space 1999 projects.

ave4uevoli that is a very impressive collection you have there.
    From
    N/A
    Sep 13, 2007, 12:53 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #82

S. Holmes said: View Post
    How-a-bout some Star Trek stuff today guys......

The Federation Class Dreadnought U.S.S. ALLIANCE

Gil
    Holy Crap! those are some sweet builds there! WOW!
    Sep 13, 2007, 1:29 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #83

My current collection o' goodies is here:

http://www.dragonstoothminiatures.com
    From
    Mega City Chicago
    Sep 13, 2007, 3:37 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #84

Finish those light cycles yet Rick?
    George
    Sep 13, 2007, 6:24 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #85

LOL!! Not yet George....been working on something big!
    Dec 14, 2007, 8:31 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #86

Hi Everyone,
    I am a new member here.
    Great Forum and I have been waiting for the registration to re-open eagerly.
    I can only hope to become half as talented as you guys(and Gals), my main interest is Star Wars and below is a link to the FineMolds kits that I have so far completed.
    http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...g/Star%20Wars/
    From
    Washington State
    Dec 14, 2007, 5:01 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #87

I have two collections of models:Trains and airplanes.

I built all my planes myself, and the biggest one is around 1.5 feet long.

My train collection is monstrous, even in these year old pictures (too lazy to take new ones).

The two trains pictured above are worth over $200 each
    From
    Staten Island, New York
    Dec 27, 2007, 5:59 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #88

Here are the kits I've built over the last year

Hasegawa 1/32 A6M5 Type 52 Zero

Hasegawa 1/32 F6F-5 Hellcat

A Hasegawa 1/48 P-47D Razorback

Revell 1/48 P-61B Black Widow "Cooper's Snooper"

Tamiya 1/48 P-51D Mustang

Academy 1/48 F8F-1 BearCat

Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1D Corsair

Revell 1/48 Visible B-17

1/48 XP-56 Black Bullet

Eduard 1/48 FW190-A6

Hot Shots in 1/72

Tamiya 1/35 Sherman M4A3

Revell 1/32 Bell X-1

Special Hobbies 1/32 X-15A-2

Tamiya 1/35 Flakpanzer Geppard

Trumpeter 1/32 Me-262

Revell of Germany 1/144 Space Shuttle and Stack

Each one has aftermarket resin parts, photoetch details and scratchbuilt components. The builds take about 4 months working a little each night and the weekends.

-Fred
    Last edited by Gigatron; Jul 22, 2010 at 11:59 AM.
    From
    The Twilight Zone
    Jan 15, 2008, 8:03 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #89

ave4uevoli said: View Post
    Hi guys

This is my first post. Registration finally opened up! I am a studio scale random prop collector. I am interested in Batman, Robocop, Blade, Star Wars, Star Trek, battlestar galactica, airwolf, knight rider.... (the list goes on)

My studio scale prop collection is growing slowly. But it'll expand quickly in the next few months.... and that's that..

Thanks everyone.. hope you enjoy the pics. I'm glad to be here.

Here are some pics of my collection in my basement:

Most impressive collection
    From
    The Twilight Zone
    Jan 15, 2008, 8:05 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #90

wolverine solo said: View Post
    2 millenium falcons, 4 stardestroyer, x-wing, tie fighters-tie interceptor, several cars, and a bunch of resin and viynl models of godzilla including the big guy which is 4 ft high and 6 feet long, still setting on the kitchen table cause I dont have room in my room, this is great, lets here them everybody, do they have to be just star wars, how about just sci fi cause its to late wih all I said now.
    How about some pics...
    From
    Highway To Hell!!!
    Jan 27, 2008, 10:27 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #91

Aluke123 said: View Post
    I have two collections of models:Trains and airplanes.

I built all my planes myself, and the biggest one is around 1.5 feet long.

My train collection is monstrous, even in these year old pictures (too lazy to take new ones).

The two trains pictured above are worth over $200 each
    You have some very nice trains!

I love trains!!
  17. Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Mar 3, 2008, 6:13 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #92

Thought I'd toss my hat in the ring...

Super Edge Invisible Hunter Predator which I've just finished.

Super Edge Predator 2 Elder

From
    Apopka, FL
    Jun 5, 2008, 3:21 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #93

I'm excited to be on this forum FINALLY! I've been patiently waiting for over a year. Thanks RPF for the opportunity to talk shop and BS with the best!
    Here are some models of LOrd of the Rings trolls I've made:

Last edited by JtotheP; Jun 5, 2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: pictures too large
    From
    Ottawuh, Canaduh!
    Jun 5, 2008, 4:08 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #94

I've sold off most of my models that I've built over the years....mostly WWII armor, but thgis one is a keeper. Still have to weather/detail it...

Tamiya RC 1:16 Tiger 1

Tamiya RC 1:35 Panzer V

Next on the list are the Tamiya 1:16 RC Panzer V and Jagdpanzer.
    From
    Kingston, Ontario. Canada
    Jan 8, 2009, 12:53 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #95

Hello ! First time here...

Man... I am glad I finally put my Foot in the Door !

some of you may have seen my stuff but here it is !!!

For the last 2 years... I have been Tweeking and remodelling the Scout that comes with the ROTJ Speeder Bike... and Ended up with Several different stances, My stuff isn't Canon ! I admit ! but I think its a step above the AMT figure !

I have 3 projects on the Slab ! and are far from being finished but I still want to give you guys a glimpse at them... at least 2 of them.

I am working on a Star Wars Battle Front Scout Sniper

and a Scout on the Prowl !

Hope you like ?

This place is filled with excellent modelers and I am happy to be here and hope to make lots of new friends and to learn more tricks of the trade !

Take care all !

Norm

OUT !
  21. Member Since
    Dec 2001
    Jan 9, 2009, 12:01 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #96

They look fantastic!
    From
    Plainfield, IL
    Jan 9, 2009, 7:01 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #97

Here are some of my older works. I stopped the hobby for a bit now getting back into it. Thanks for lookin.

From
    South Australia
    Jan 12, 2009, 4:59 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #98

Well gang heres a recent build and a recent re paint.

The Saturn V is 1/70 scale and just a repaint,i built it up years ago and it was looking a little aged.Not to mention it had gloss black paint markings as well.

Attachment 10223

Attachment 10224

OK,this one is the Timeslip Creations Battlestar,nice little kit and something that looks a hell of a lot better than the old plastic version.

Attachment 10225

Attachment 10226

I've got a couple of SS builds i've done in the last year also,do i post them here or in the SS thread?
  24. Newbie Doobie is offline Newbie Doobie
    Jan 26, 2009, 9:10 AM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #99

I'd like to show my collection,but it's still in the process of being finished. Most of it has yet to be put together! I have a 1/12th scale Monogram '57 Chevy,1/25th scale AMT '57 Chevy,a 1/25th scale '55 Chevy,a 1/25th scale VW bug,a 1/25th scale Corvette concept car,a 1/25th Sammy Swindell sprint car all of which are Revell,a 1/6th scale Darth Vader vinyl Ertl kit,a 1/6th scale vinyl Kaiodo Screamin' brand stormtrooper kit,a 1/25th scale Monogram '59 Cadillac Eldorado Barrits convertable,a 1/46th scale irredecent orange see through lambrogini(Monogram special),and four MPC X-wing kits(until I sell the most recent one I built)two built,and,two unbuilt-one white,and one cammo gray,an original starwars ROTJ speeder bike,a 1/72 scale Airfix P51-B in aluminum finish,and two original MPC 1/16th scale Ford Cobras. A lot of my other models were either destroyed by kids playing with them when they came over to visit,me destroying them,or were given away as gifts. Most of these that were'nt destroyed as a kid still need to be assmbled,as they're mostly painted,and built. But,only in multiple stages. I've restored a few of these,and I'll get pictures of these when I can!
    From
    The Twilight Zone
    Jan 29, 2009, 6:47 PM - Re: Official Show off your model collection thread! #100

Here are a few kits I've done... I'll share more pics later of others. Been 2-busy with life that I have not had any free time to work on any more (30+ kits). Jc
    Last edited by frightzone_4_you; Sep 5, 2009 at 7:46 PM.