Official Show off your model collection thread!

Oh I'm not even going to try to list all my closet (actually boxed) models! Most of the Trek line, many SW, tons of ships and planes, MASH camp, Blue Thunder, Airwolf, etc. and so on for more than a hundred at least!

ARGH!

I forgot a slave 1,then besides the bigguy ive done a 54,55, 62, 64, 2 84 versions, 89, 91, 93 ,94,95 2000, 2 versions, godzilla vs king ghirorah where he is wrapped around godzilla, gamera, 95, 96, and 99, if i remember will kepp on this thread.

i love the japanese anime models but I stick to the godzilla, it always best to stick to what you know ,these are some great works of art here keep up the good work.

Thanks guys!

The Arcadia belongs to Capt. Harlock. It's made appearances on StarBlazers, Queen Emeraldas, Galaxy Express 999, and DNA Sights 999.9.

John

FANTASTIC work on the head / face of this piece (well, the whole thing really
icon_wink.gif
)

ViewImage.dll

Do you have closeups and more words on this piece?

I love the devliman model!!!
icon_smoking.gif

Hey Hydin...just a little FYI-it's a guyver model,not gundam
icon_cool.gif

Whoops! - I didn't see the post with the names of the kits.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Do you have closeups and more words on this piece?
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Well, it is a 1/6 scale vinyl kit, the kit's name is Iria sculpted by Takayuki Takeya and was distributed by the company Flachion. The kit has been long out of production. It is from the Japaneese Live-Action movie Zeiram which is based on the anime called Iria. The actress that plays Iria in the movie is Yuko Moriyama.

ViewImage.dll

I just placed the kit on the scanner for these two pics.

ViewImage.dll

ViewImage.dll

This is a kit based on the same character from the sequel Zieram 2
ViewImage.dll

ViewImage.dll

Tom- That Seaquest job was my first airbrush attempt, using a $15 badger and a can of compressed air.

Boba Flint- That was a fun one to do. There's actually close to 6 square inches of plastic in that 1/2 inch hole.

John

Here is the last kit I started. It's a bog standard MPC. However, I have since dropped it on a hardwood floor and broken it into 14 pieces, so I'll be starting again
icon_lol.gif

xwing_progress4.jpg

-Vos

I feel for you vos I did the x-wing tha was held in place with the big plastic circle and the half moon base to hold it, if you even moved it just a little let alone bump or drop it there went a days work right now.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
EchoLeader wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Hey Flint! Looks like we've dipped our paint brushes in the same paint so to speak.

Rolando

So....we've sniffed the same vinyl and resin my brother.
icon_smile.gif

yea i get guyver and gundam confused when i type a lot.

still, sweet kit. very sweet.

i dont have that many models (mainly just love the glue
icon_biggrin.gif
) but the ones ive built in the past 6 years or so were vinyl kits (spiderman, venom, terminator, wolverine, batman, etc) and before that were the lovely star wars vinyl kits, then before that was the always awe inspiring "plane" or "car" kits. i never got really detailed with em (this was when i was a kid), so mostly they ended up with holes or smashed something or another, and i ended up making a "crashed plane" diorama for school projects later in life.

we have some serious talent on this board!

centralrepaor - whats that final pic a model of? i have never seen it before...

chris

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Harlock wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Right here....
Harlock's Models

John

Gah I hate you, you have a guyver model
icon_evil.gif

since I'm practically not good at painting whatsoever I'm always looking for a finished one on ebay caase I know if I do it myself I'll screw it up and it'll be a waste of my money.

The only models I've done was the BTTF 2 model, got put together nicly but has a crappy paint job if u ask me, and I also did the Ecto-1 model That one came out excellent (probably since I didn't have to do alot of painting)

I'm working on a jedi starfighter model now (probably start it up again in the summer just haven't had time to concentrate on it) and it's easy enough for me it's just decals.

Adam

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back