BTTF diamond select DeLorean 1/15 upgrades/mods

Re: steveo's diamond select delorean 1/15 upgrades

any ideas on the grille at the driver side rear on the deck , some pics look like its 2 grilles with a bendy bar between them , other pics appear to show just the upper grille

thinking maybe its a shadow making me think theres a lower one?

any ideas on the grille at the driver side rear on the deck , some pics look like its 2 grilles with a bendy bar between them , other pics appear to show just the upper grille

thinking maybe its a shadow making me think theres a lower one?

here is a night shot of the restored pt3 car it shows 1 grill

delorean152148sm.jpg

Part III is one grill.

Part I is two grills. I have pics of the A-Car unit in one of my Facebook Albums

Facebook

-Gary

can anyone help with screen used pics of the flux bands , espeicaly the front showing where the mesh is joined

thanks

Hey Steve, I found a decent pic of the front flux band. It was taken by my friend Ken, hope this helps. :)

IMG_2733.jpg

Some serious attention to detail here has really helped me with my Aoshima/AMT 1/24 build. Just wanted to say thanks and def looking forward to more on this 1/15 beauty.

Be careful using reference of the original car as it sits today. Why in the world does the cable extend around the back wheel well on these 1/15 versions? Probably because they were using reference of the A car as it sits today. It drives me somewhat crazy. lol.

small update ..should be cracking on again this week

ive scribed panel lines into the door jambs for some added detail and it gives me a line to paint up to
8nqrCj8.jpg

ckNAxUR.jpg

major reconstruction of the bumper area , the whole area was wrong and some was completly missing behind the flux band

bm8v8SL.jpg

aA88CvY.jpg

Last edited:

Very good, That's a monster of a project. I have one myself so I know the pain of it, it has very dense molded black plastic which makes it harder to cut up.

Very good, That's a monster of a project. I have one myself so I know the pain of it, it has very dense molded black plastic which makes it harder to cut up.

really ? i find it all cuts okay apart from the clear flux bands

try a dremel with a cutting disc , and a bare metal scriber for the smaller cuts

Compared to typical white styrene that many model kits are made of, the plastic of the DeLorean is quite tough in my opinion.

White stuff seems to sand down a bit easier.

Dear steveo and members

Thank you for inviting me to this RPF steveo.

The Delorean that you are making is just awesome ! !

And I think you take the best way to make details of Delorean based on its film.

Your teqnique is simply great.

My friends made the custom Delorean for me.

It lights up almost everything and some lights move by special made electric circuits.

You can see my delorean URL below.

2011 you can see some photos of Delorean on the article on 3/4 2011

and you can see the videos here.

Back to the Future

Back to The Future part 2 my special custom Delorean with music - YouTube

I hope that if possible , I would like to corraborate with steveo and make the best Delorean scale model ever.

Thank you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back