RIP Ryan Dunn of *******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing stunts under supervision with medics at hand incase anything goes wrong is a fair cry different from drink driving (not that Im excusing it). Some peoples goal in life is to become a stuntman (so dont go knocking some peoples goals). And finally, two people died have some ***king respect even if you didnt know them personally or care for what they done in life.
Two people died because one of them was TWICE the legal limit in blood alcohol, and was driving 140mph, at night.

Sadness for the passenger, though he was dumb enough to get into a car with a drunk.

No respect at all for the ****ing drunk behind the wheel.

Tetsu, Your kitty helmet is on a little too tight. This is a RIP thread. Go troll in your boycott ******* thread. Oh wait that got closed:lol

This is the problem, i am not trolling. People fail to see the severity of drunk driving. We shouldnt show respect, and we shouldnt show sympathy. Truth of the matter is, Ryan dunn didnt respect the road and others around him. Hes dead and good riddence, a ******* till the very end.

It saddens me to even think people are showing this piece of garbarge compassion, or the rest of them for that matter. The person had 23 moving violations including prior dui's any normal person would have learned there lesson after the first one.

This is a sad day for america because people are not valuing those who do have respect for gravity of the situation.

The truth is Ryan dunn doesnt care about anyone but himself, a murderer is a selfish crime. His parents will feel the full extent of the law. Because they are his estate holder, and yes this will ruin his parents because they will have to pay for his criminal act. So not only did ryan not respect himself, his friends, and others on the road. Now his parents are going to pay for his selfishness.

So no i wont respect this piece of trash.

So no i wont respect this piece of trash.
How about you just respect your fellow board members instead? You have made your opinion ABUNDANTLY clear. Now you are just soap-boxing it. Again, he and his friend paid the ULTIMATE price for their choice.

Speak no ill of the dead.

I think respect works both ways. I understand people like him because of a show but come on....what he did was just wrong, irresponsible, and in fact deadly. If board members feel strongly AGAINST drunk drivers, I'm 100% supportive. Oh yeah....Sorry you're dead Ryan.

How about you just respect your fellow board members instead? You have made your opinion ABUNDANTLY clear. Now you are just soap-boxing it. Again, he and his friend paid the ULTIMATE price for their choice.

Again if people respected me i would respect them. Dragging stuff into the conversation such as what i did on chat roullete and putting that on same level as a murder suicide that is disrespectful.

The problem i see with people giving dunn any sort of respect, is I continually drive on 322. And yes this dunn has caused accidents on 322 with his disrespect towards others motorists.

Condoning or tolerating this level of recklessness is all part of the problem. He is not a role model, he is not a martyr. And you have too many misguided teens and young adults crying there eyes for someone who had no respect for his fellow man.

The reason why this is personal is my mother was hit by a drunk driver yrs ago and it left her with some back pain.

So i will never respect those who use there vehicle as a weapon.

He is DEAD...the end. Let it go. You were not harmed by him. Again, you have made your point and are now just pissing all over the thread. People brought up your...choices...because they were silly as well.

Who in the hell said they tolerate his recklessness? I see people offering condolences and quite frankly, there is nothing wrong with it. I do not agree with it, but his choices destroyed his life and his family's. So again, you are just ranting...for no good reason.

I agree, cut it out with the CR stuff. My point is, we get it, drunk driving is extremely stupid. What he did is unforgivable. But don't insult him, he's dead, another member of our species is dead. Yes I realize that people die everyday in other places of the world. I'm sorry to hear about your mother.

Sad to see this. He was one of my favorites on the shows. People make mistakes some learn some don't. I'm not trying to insult him but unfortunately this type of stuff happens everyday.

My brother died as a passenger because he made the bad decision to ride in the vehicle with a driver who was drunk. Like this, it was a single-car accident (thank God) and my brother was the only of three people to die. No one hates people driving drunk more than me, but it's sad and stupid all around.

This happened in 1998, and my brother's bad decison has basically ruined my life. I doubt anyone would say some of the things I've read here to my face, I doubt they would even type it.

Again if people respected me i would respect them.

Is this a new thing with the kids, or something? Because this is the second time in a week I've seen this sentiment expressed on the RPF. This is exactly backwards of how it should work in civilized company. The individual should comport himself with respect towards others to earn the respect of the community, not "if people respected me I would respect them."

I see that, and all I think is "**** that noise."

I never saw the show and don't know him. He's just another drunk who killed an innocent passenger. How does being famous make it okay?

ryan-dunn-car.gif

How do you feel about Hitler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back