help making Obi-wan Kenobi clone wars robes

Samuraipill

Ello i am new to the Cosplay world and was hoping to get some help with making my Obi Wan Robes if anyone has some hints/tips i would love to hear them also if someone have a pattern or something else that could help me with making this i would love to see that as well Thanks

You should check out the Rebel Legion. They’re a costuming group that focuses on the “good guys” of Star Wars. You’ll find tons of resources on their forum. The 501st/rebel legion is an awesome community and they’ll be happy to help you out! Pre COVID you could find lots of “armor parties” where folks get together to build costumes together, so ask around about that too!

And to be more specific in next steps you can take: Go join the forum for RL, and then search for the costume you’re hoping to make. You won’t be the first to tackle it I’m sure, and then carefully read through those “build threads” to learn ways you can make your own. It is really helpful to get educated on what questions have already been asked and what techniques have already been established to build your costume. Then feel free to ask away once you’ve done a little reading/research. Good luck with your build!!

And to be more specific in next steps you can take: Go join the forum for RL, and then search for the costume you’re hoping to make. You won’t be the first to tackle it I’m sure, and then carefully read through those “build threads” to learn ways you can make your own. It is really helpful to get educated on what questions have already been asked and what techniques have already been established to build your costume. Then feel free to ask away once you’ve done a little reading/research. Good luck with your build!!
I realize you’re trying to be helpful, but look at the date on the post. Are you reading on tap talk by any chance?

Looool thanks for the heads up. I was on tapatalk. Feelin like this dude

16218043.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back