ANH Hero DL-44 Discussion - Three ANH Greeblies Found

I have sold off most of my vintage SW toys due to space and not able to display it anymore and decided I need a live fire DL44 to fill that hole! My problem is I can't find the DL44 ANH Hero Version Full Scale Kit ? Can anyone point me in the right direction to find one?
Thanks Aaron

I have a couple of the cast kits left, except the scopes are aluminum, I will put them up next week if anyone is still interested

I have a couple of the cast kits left, except the scopes are aluminum, I will put them up next week if anyone is still interested

Assuming that the windage knobs are turnable brass, ie, like the ones from run 1 and 2, then I would be VERY interested in purchasing a Hensoldt scope. Keep us posted man! :thumbsup

Assuming that the windage knobs are turnable brass, ie, like the ones from run 1 and 2, then I would be VERY interested in purchasing a Hensoldt scope. Keep us posted man! :thumbsup

No, they are the same kits I just ran, solid windage knob, just the scopes are aluminum instead of cast pewter

While looking at some pictures of Harrison Ford with his trusty ANH DL-44, I didn't see much new. Most were old pics that I've seen plenty of times before, but after looking at one for a minute, the revelation hit me like a bolt of lightning. Take a good look at THIS picture, and look where the mystery disc would be:

HAN[1].jpg

Does anybody else see the big silver cylinder-shaped thing sticking out from the side of the Mauser's magwell? It's clearly sticking FAR out of the side of the Mauser, and I don't really think it's a part of the ship in the background-from the focus of it, it looks to be attached to the Mauser. Could THIS be what fell off at some point, leaving the mystery disc that we've all come to love and hate? It's in the EXACT same spot as the mystery disc, so could this be plausible? Am I seeing things?

The image is mirrored. What you see is the tip of the metal bar that the scope assembly is attached to.
Han Solo is right-handed and he keeps the droid caller on his left, not on his right as in this picture.

Ah, didn't even notice that. :facepalm It looked silver to me, which is why I didn't think of the crossbar, as it was painted black. Whoops!

Hmmm... I'd guess the disk is there, it's just too dark to see. It looks like the blacks have really been crushed in this shot. Look at Han's belt. It's black!

I finally started a proper build thread for my Han Solo Hero Blaster. It may be more detailed than many of you would need, but I'm writing it with a beginner in mind. I sure as heck didn't know what I was doing when I started the project! Thanks to everyone here who helped make it possible. I love this thing!

View attachment 347660

http://www.therpf.com/f79/delayed-gratification-building-han-solos-blaster-36-years-later-217524/

this baby has got character... love it!

Markus

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back