Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Suit. Customer Pics Added 4/21

No worries David! More pics coming soon...with ELEKTRA!! These suits are the best thing since the wheel! Its a treasure for sure;) keep em comin'!

I'm hittin da gym again tonight so that I don't look awful in the suit come comic con. Looking forward to stalking the UD Replicas booth this year!

I just attached the metal belt buckle to my belt. Turned out really good, though I still need to paint the rivets.

all%2Bdone.jpg

More info and walkthrough can be found here on my blog.
The Project Workbench: DareDevil Belt Buckle Replacement

I'm sure you'll look great, Matt!!!! Nice work on the buckle, mate.

Wow, I so love these suits!!! Is it wrong to want to wear it every day?!! :)

Just wish I could get hold of some sort of cowl for it now....

I got the reeves cowl, and it's very nice. You are right that it's not movie accurate or movie styled, but I think for an off the shelf item,it's the best that's out there. I'm still working on sourcing someone who will make a leather cowl. The bummer is that it's not cheap or fast, which kind of sucks.

Yeah, the reeves cowl looks great!!! Glad to hear you got one...have you got any pics of you in the suit, with the reeves cowl on, mate?

Give me a shout if you make any progress with the leather cowl. If there's anything I can do...just holla ;) I so want a leather cowl!!! :)

Chris

AHH It's not fair! I wanted this suit So00o0 badly! Mind you I'm a real and truly hardcore Batman fanboy but this suit was SCREAMING "BUY ME!" I kept putting it off hoping to buy it after I completed Air Force BMT and during my Security Forces training (as to make sure I was in the best shape of my life) but alas I've missed my window to own this AMAZING Suit! also this suit seems the most practical suit for day riding across long distances, which is great for me as I travle the 200 miles from my AF Base to my home while on leave.
That's It!
I'm throwing down the gauntlet and starting a movement to get this suit back on the UD Replicas Product page!
David.. your move. =P

Re: Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Suit. Sales Open TODAY 10/12

David

Are the daredevil suit still available.

Thanks everyone for the very kind words. It's a deceptively complex suit, but we got lucky this time because simply put...the actual suit on film IS leather, so our replica is bang on. Exact in every way, and we're all very proud of this one.
Long overdue...it really is a great suit. :thumbsup

It's now up for Pre-Order.

DareDevil_00011.jpg

David

Hello DAVIDYR1,

Awesome DD suit, as well as your unique creations of other items. I was just wondering, are you or your team ever going to consider re-offering the DD suits yet again, or was that one time shot? Let me know please, cause I am somewhat, politically height declined, so this suit would be great to try at D*C 2012, or maybe next D*C. thanks,
calibr1735:thumbsup

Can't believe they aren't offering these any more . . . WHY WHY WHY ????

:cry
I worked for Viacom Consumer Products (Paramount Pictures former licensing division) when I first moved to LA in the mid-90s.

Contracts for licensed products only last for a set period of time and/or a limited production run. Once the contract terms are complete, the license is over.

Sorry. :(
Thom

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back