Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Suit. Customer Pics Added 4/21

Re: Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Suit. New Pics Added 3/29

Received my Daredevil Suit via FedEx today at 2:34 pm Pacific Time and it is PURE WIN AWESOME!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

It is PERFECT!!! The Boots are by FAR the COOLEST boots I have ever owned! The padding is comfortable and the color is SPOT-ON! Belt is INDEED FULLY FUNCTIONAL and IS adjustable!! The ab & rib work is truly AMAZING! My wife LOVES seeing me in it and I feel like Matt Murdock wearing it!! Fits PERFECTLY and will be cherished till kingdom come! I took a few shots!
P1000993.jpg
P1000988.jpg
P10009811-1.jpg

Thank You David! And Thank you UD REPLICAS for THIS!!

Last edited:

Received my Daredevil Suit via FedEx today at 2:34 pm Pacific Time and it is PURE WIN AWESOME!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

It is PERFECT!!! The Boots are by FAR the COOLEST boots I have ever owned! The padding is comfortable and the color is SPOT-ON! Belt is INDEED FULLY FUNCTIONAL and IS adjustable!! The ab & rib work is truly AMAZING! My wife LOVES seeing me in it and I feel like Matt Murdock wearing it!! Fits PERFECTLY and will be cherished till kingdom come! I took a few shots!
P1000957.jpg
P1000976.jpg
P1000958.jpg
P1000973.jpg
P1000960.jpg
P1000963.jpg
P1000966.jpg
P1000969.jpg
DAREDEVIL2.jpg
P1000993.jpg
P1000988.jpg
P10009811-1.jpg
P10009877.jpg

Thank You David! And Thank you UD REPLICAS for THIS!!

Dude those are some GREAT pics! Thanks for the kind review, and the suit looks just amazing on you!!
But... the best thing about your post - BY FAR - is the comment you made about how happy your wife is about you wearing it.:thumbsup

Thanks again for the business bud, and do enjoy your suit.

Just a note: I'm not sure if you know this or not but the 2 elastics that hang down from the belt buckle are meant to 'snap' on the inside the bottom of the jacket. Have a quick look at the inside lining of the jacket right at the bottom edge of the jacket and you'll find a snap button on either side of the main zipper. Those elastics lock the front of the belt into place, just as the back snap buttons lock the back of it in place.
Great pics dude...:thumbsup

David

Here's a few more..

First three are from our very own Captainjaze...

84d4b2dd.png

cb2361b7.jpg

fd74ddf5.jpg

This one from another client of his suit on display...

4437a654.jpg

Looking great folks. Keep them coming!

David

holy crap. captainjaze you are pretty much daredevil. that photo on the balcony? in the dark sold it. amazing, that suit is just amazing. congrats!

LOOKS AWESOME DAVID!! STILL LOVIN MY SUIT AND SO DOES THE MRS.;P!!!

Lots of people loving the concept and showcasing the suit
while riding feels heroic in a way! It REALLY does catch people off guard and bring the spirit of the Daredevil Movie back to life!

holy crap. captainjaze you are pretty much daredevil. that photo on the balcony? in the dark sold it. amazing, that suit is just amazing. congrats!

Thank you much Sir, Yes, I took the photos on the rooftops of my neighborhood!LOL Hope to get some more soon but for now, here are some photoshopped pics i did for fun for everyone in honor of this masterpiece!:)

Last edited:
Awesome pics everyone! Thanks so much for posting! As soon as I have a chance to suit up, I will be joining the fun!

In the mean time, I've got my first upgrade lined up. This is not something I would ever have bothered with, if not for the fact that the belt buckle used for DDs harness was recently found. It was also used in one of the GI Joe suits. The buckle arrived just the other day. Check it out:

buckle.jpg

The metal/replacement buckle is on top. Existing one on the bottom.

BTW, please dont' take this mod as a knock on Davids awesome work AT ALL! I absolutely love the suit, and am stunned by it's design and execution. This is the most amazing and satisfying "off the shelf" costume I've ever owned. But being as crazy as I am, I want to improve it in any little way I see possible.

But honestly, after this mod, I don't know of anything else I would change.

Awesome pics everyone! Thanks so much for posting! As soon as I have a chance to suit up, I will be joining the fun!

In the mean time, I've got my first upgrade lined up. This is not something I would ever have bothered with, if not for the fact that the belt buckle used for DDs harness was recently found. It was also used in one of the GI Joe suits. The buckle arrived just the other day. Check it out:

buckle.jpg

The metal/replacement buckle is on top. Existing one on the bottom.

BTW, please dont' take this mod as a knock on Davids awesome work AT ALL! I absolutely love the suit, and am stunned by it's design and execution. This is the most amazing and satisfying "off the shelf" costume I've ever owned. But being as crazy as I am, I want to improve it in any little way I see possible.

But honestly, after this mod, I don't know of anything else I would change.

I don't usually endorse modifications to our goods but this one is certainly a worthy upgrade. Nice score, and I look forward to your new pics bud.:thumbsup

We 'would have' used the off the shelf buckle shown here but it was just far too expensive, and on an already expensive accessory as this belt was...I was concerned that we'd price ourselves out of the market, so we machined and cast our own. :love
While functional and certainly do the trick, there's no doubt that THIS mod by way of the metal one is a very valid consideration for everyone.

Thanks again for documenting this, and I'm absolutely humbled by your appreciation of our DD biker suit. :)
We're extremely pleased with all the reviews and pics being sent in...considering it was one of our more difficult movie replica suits brought to life as biker wear.

Jaze, dude you rock bud. Loving all the pics.:thumbsup

David

Well, that's what I get for not being around for so long. Damn. Awesome, awesome job...I'm jealous of those who snagged one. :)

These suits rock!!!!! Thank you so much, David!! It was amazing trying it on for the first time...it fits perfect!!!

Here's a quick pic of me wearing it.....

Thank you once again. I'm over the moon :) :)

IMG_2155-1.jpg

Chris

These suits rock!!!!! Thank you so much, David!! It was amazing trying it on for the first time...it fits perfect!!!

Here's a quick pic of me wearing it.....

Thank you once again. I'm over the moon :) :)

IMG_2155-1.jpg

Chris

That is AWESOME!!! HELL YES!! Looks very BAD-ASS Chris!!! Feels good huh!!!;)

Chris,
Awesome pic! Thanks for posting. Thrilled to see how great it is on you and how happy you are!

Lance,
I haven't forgotten about you....just catching up on emails. :)

David

That is AWESOME!!! HELL YES!! Looks very BAD-ASS Chris!!! Feels good huh!!!;)

Oh yes, very good indeed!!!!! :) :) :) :)

- David, it's a pleasure...I wanted to show what an incredible set of leathers it is. If you'd like more pics, I'd be happy to send you some. Thank you so much, for everything!!! :)

Oh yes, very good indeed!!!!! :) :) :) :)

- David, it's a pleasure...I wanted to show what an incredible set of leathers it is. If you'd like more pics, I'd be happy to send you some. Thank you so much, for everything!!! :)

Dude more pictures would be awesome!
I never tire of seeing how awesome you guys look!

David

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back