Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Suit. Customer Pics Added 4/21

Re: Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Motorcycle Suit

any pics of the Captain America suit yet?

any pics of the Captain America suit yet?

We're almost ready. I just approved all of the metal accessories...beautiful by the way :love...and we're in the final assembly of all components as we speak.
It will be on display at SDCC, so with time being tight...that is our main focus now. If between the time it's ready and the convention, we find time to take some quick teasers for you all then sure...something will be posted on line but do keep an eye on our Captain America: The First Avenger WIP thread already posted here on the RPF. That's where the updates will take place.:thumbsup

Oh and Daredevil will also be on display at the convention. There is going to be quite a few exciting NEW products on display there...including some new STAR WARS suits.:thumbsup

The term..."As children we dreamed" has truly taken on a whole new meaning now.:cool

David

David

This suit is fantastic. I have been patiently searching and searching since 2003, since the movie came out. I will be ready for when this bad boy is available to purchase. Great replication!! You are amazingly goood!!:thumbsup

Looks awesome! Maybe this will help me convince my husband to dress up as Daredevil :) I am trying to talk him into it so he can match me in my Elektra costume.

Daredevil: Movie Replica Motorcycle Suit.
Pre-Sales Open Today Oct 12th 2011....This afternoon.
More to come.....

ce138139.jpg

David

Last edited:
Re: Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Suit. Sales Open TODAY 10/12

I just realized, not only is your suit looking better than the screen-used one - your model makes a better Murdock than Ben Affleck! This thing looks really great, David.

I just realized, not only is your suit looking better than the screen-used one - your model makes a better Murdock than Ben Affleck! This thing looks really great, David.

LOL...Thank you, oh and that's my brother modelling the suit. :cool
:lol

David

That is freaking awesome.
Now I just have to convince my boyfriend to get one for when he rides is Monster.
He can wear that and I will wear my MordSith reds and we will be set.

Beautiful stuff

I can't even compliment this. we all know its just awesome!!! would you consider taking a promo shot of ur brother wearing a daredevil mask with your moto suit. that would be killer!! great work as awlways!

Thanks everyone for the very kind words. It's a deceptively complex suit, but we got lucky this time because simply put...the actual suit on film IS leather, so our replica is bang on. Exact in every way, and we're all very proud of this one.
Long overdue...it really is a great suit. :thumbsup

It's now up for Pre-Order.

DareDevil_00011.jpg

David

I have never seen anything so cool as your products in my life. You rock man keep it up.

I have not forgotten about this. I'm moving into a new house this week and have had some expendable income prioritization, but I want one of these so bad I can taste it. I hope to get my order in in the next week or two. The suit looks incredible, period. Do Want.

Packing the production suits now!
Here's a peek...
Also, we have overstock with our Daredevil Leather goods. We're looking to clear it all out by March 31st 2012. Once that date comes, this magnificent suit is gone for good!
If you missed out....now's your last chance!

:cool

65c59d0d.jpg

Here's a close up. The abdomen detail is crisp, as well as easy and flexible when wearing. Belt Buckle is functional and snaps together via pressure spring clip....and not an off the shelf item. We manufactured these functional buckles in house.:thumbsup

f52f8674.jpg

Enjoy!

David

Re: Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Suit. New Pics Added 3/29

The musculacher on that Daredevil is breathtaking!

Packing the production suits now!
Here's a peek...
Also, we have overstock with our Daredevil Leather goods. We're looking to clear it all out by March 31st 2012. Once that date comes, this magnificent suit is gone for good!
If you missed out....now's your last chance!

:cool

65c59d0d.jpg

Here's a close up. The abdomen detail is crisp, as well as easy and flexible when wearing. Belt Buckle is functional and snaps together via pressure spring clip....and not an off the shelf item. We manufactured these functional buckles in house.:thumbsup

f52f8674.jpg

Enjoy!

David

David,

MIND=BLOWN!!! I am VERY HAPPY with your decision to make the Belt Buckle functional & most of all REAL! The detail is superb, The color is SPOT-ON, The stitching looks so crisp, & BAD-ASS in every way! I MUST ROCK this suit like no other!!;) Cannot wait to get my order! This is truly a Masterpiece! I wish everyone could own one of their own! If you haven't, Id say get it now before its too late!;)

Last edited:

David,

MIND=BLOWN!!! I am VERY HAPPY with your decision to make the Belt Buckle functional & most of all REAL! The detail is superb, The color is SPOT-ON, The stitching looks so crisp, & BAD-ASS in every way! I MUST ROCK this suit like no other!!;) Cannot wait to get my order! This is truly a Masterpiece! I wish everyone could own one of their own! If you haven't, Id say get it now before its too late!;)

Guys thanks for the wonderful feedback!
While no part of this suit was easy to build, our manufacturing and overall product commitment was rather obsessive here....as such the end result far surpassed everyone's expectations, even my own. :thumbsup

You're all going to love this....but as of March 31st 2012 it will be SOLD OUT indefinitely...as such the remaining overstock is going fast!

David

Re: Officially Licensed: DAREDEVIL Movie Replica Suit. New Pics Added 3/29

It's been a busy couple of days since I posted about the DD overstock...and now thanks to you guys there's not much left. :)
Several of you here have jumped on board...and I wanted to offer my sincere thanks for your continued support........:cool

You guys rock!!:thumbsup

David

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back