Master Replicas - beyond the Original Trilogy?

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone heard anything about what MR might do beyond the OT and Prequel sabers? I mean has there been any mentioned of doing the DC15 Carbine or any other Prequel weapons? There's not a lot of OT stuff left and I don't think there's a big market for the more obscure stuff, like Bossk's rifle for example. Yeah most people here want that, but average fans might not.

What about Expanded Universe sabers? Mara Jade, Kyle Katarn, etc.

<div class='quotetop'>(Sluis Van Shipyards @ Aug 19 2006, 08:20 PM) [snapback]1303703[/snapback]</div>
There's not a lot of OT stuff left and I don't think there's a big market for the more obscure stuff, like Bossk's rifle for example. Yeah most people here want that, but average fans might not.
[/b]

I think you answered your own question. ;)

It will be interesting to see if they will do a very small run of Bossk's rifle rather than Obi-Wans Lightsabre Version 5.

id deffinately bet on obscure OT stuff WAYYYYYY before ANY EU like maras saber etc.

but yeah, bosks blaster seems like it would have to cost even more than fetts...

which i dont know how many would be flying off the shelves... :unsure

yet it would RULE.

maybe they can offer the TK blaster again, but call it ig-88's neural innhibator... :lol :p

I think a Jawa droid immobilizer gun would be a hit....there are so many jawas around lately it seems...

They could do the short range combat pistol for the stormtroopers...

Interrogator droid...although that's probably a little bit too big...

Mouse droid? that would be cool....not too big...

I could think of other things I want but it seems MR is shying away from OT helmets... :(

Studio scale X-wing fighter???

While I very much prefer the OT to the PT, I would welcome more prequel era offerings from MR. I think that a DC15 would be a decent seller. And some of the more obscure sabers might have a decent following, especially if they didn't flood the market. Personally, I'd love for them to do a KiAdi Mundi hilt.

I'd like the Mundi hilt too and a Gallia.
Padme's Ep1 gun would be cool.

I hope they make the Ep2 Clonetrooper helmet once the bugs are worked out on the Ep3.

I would love to see EU offerings from MR but I don't know if they will. Heck I am not even sure if we will ever see any Clone Wars stuff either (EU - but less EU than say the novels or video games).

I guess with all the stuff they still can do there is no point to it and then when the show hits - they will have lots more to do.

I would give my left testicle...or about 280 bucks, for a MUNDI saber. You listening MR?

How about a BIKER SCOUT blaster? Wouldn't that rule?

What about a Jedi gear set (breather, grapple hook, communicator, food capsules). As a set, they could be attractively priced and appeal to the costumer.

Darth Maul's Probe Droid?

The Umarex Jabba's Palace blaster (coolest gun ever, IMO) would be cool.

This is fun...um...life sized Salacious Crumb puppet (they did Kermit, after all)

Greivous' blaster?

Zam Wessel's blaster?

Jabba's hooka? :)

Here are a few ideas I had:

Helmets:

-Boushh
-C-3P0 w/lightup eyes
-Biker Scout
-Commander Gree, Bly, Cody
-Vader Reveal helmet....isn't this happening already?

Studio Scale models:

-Vader's Tie Fighter
-Biker Scout on Speeder bike
-B-wing
-A-wing
-X-wing
-Slave one - ESB version
-Imperial Shuttle
-Star Destroyer
***SUPER STAR DESTROYER***
:love :love

Props:

-Scout blaster
-Chewie's Bowcaster
-ESB Boba Fett Blaster

That is just a few things I would like MR to do. I'd also buy everything if I had the money :p

I'd kind of LOVE to own a replica of the Barbican saber............that would be pretty original.

Although people might put it into the same category as the Vader EP3 saber?

<div class='quotetop'>(Vandark @ Aug 21 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]1304377[/snapback]</div>
I'd kind of LOVE to own a replica of the Barbican saber............that would be pretty original.

Although people might put it into the same category as the Vader EP3 saber?
[/b]
Actually the Vader Ep.III saber kinda is a stylised Barbican if you compare the pics - at least it was clearly the saber they were using as a reference from which to make a prequel saber for Vader :)

My vote goes to this BFG...BOOYEAH......

1_Cool_BFG.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(LastODJedi @ Aug 22 2006, 03:59 AM) [snapback]1304932[/snapback]</div>
I think a limited run of all of the Jedi Council's sabers would be AWESOME.
[/b]

Even complete with a "B.M.F." Windu saber? :lol

Cheers,

Ryan

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back