aliens reebok stompers

who45

well not a build - more a case of i loctated stock of these brand new, been looking for a few days and drew a blank, then google revealed a shop in the uk that has stock of the grey/red scheme in sizes 7,8,9,10, (uk size)

very happy with them and will look nice in my aliens collection i have from mcfarlane, a prop tile, and the motion tracker, will do a hudson helmet soon and finish it off with a pulse rifle....anyway the alien stompers:

alienstompers.jpg

Last edited:
a little ouch, but typically sneaker prices hove around that price these days, theres a size 9 on europe ebay at 50 euros. its been relisted as no one bought them first time round

the ebay link i also found: seller will ship worldwide i think
[LINK REMOVED, SINCE NOT ALLOWED ON THE RPF]

Last edited by a moderator:
sold out i presume - 11s were on there last night, so obviously they have been bought today or overnight as the size is no longer available on the listing.

the ones i ordered on tuesday the shop said they think they were the last pair - the size option then vanished from the site, but yesterday it reappeared so they must have stumbled on another pair which have now been snapped up

sold out i presume - 11s were on there last night, so obviously they have been bought today or overnight as the size is no longer available on the listing.

Err.... how did YOU know I need size 11s? :confused

Man, that's just freaky!! :lol

Are those UK sizes, or US? And if they're UK, how do they run? For example, if I wear 11.5 US, will the (theoretically) UK 10/US 11 size fit me?

$70 for sneaks is about average. Especially for brands like Nike and Reebok.

Those are amazing though! I'll have to fav these, Ripley would be an awesome costume to do one of these days!

your best bet would be to go try a set of reeboks at us size 11 and see how you get on - if ok the stompers in uk10/us11 will be ok for you imo - im a uk11.5/12 but depending on shoe manufacturer i can easily slip into an 11 - remember tho one foot is always bigger than the other so go to a sports shop and try a reebok on

as for size 11,s and my guesswork...................i think uk average is uk11 with usa being uk10

does anyone know if feet do shrink with age - as im definetly favoring 11s now, and my ears are not dropping yet. wish the manhood would a little more tho lol

Are those UK sizes, or US? And if they're UK, how do they run? For example, if I wear 11.5 US, will the (theoretically) UK 10/US 11 size fit me?

Yes, they're UK sizes (mentioned in first post).
Not so easy to find half-sizes in the UK these days, it seems.
UK 10s will fit a US 11. Those with wider feet like me tend to find a UK size 11 (US 12) fits better.
However, I have only ever worn combat boots for the last 19 years, so shoes and trainers may differ...

wish the manhood would a little more tho lol
Bricks and string, mate.... bricks and string ;)

Well, either way the shipping is 30 pounds, so it's $160 for us in the US. I like them a lot, but don't have that much to spend on more costume shoes right now. (collecting famous TV and movie shoes is a REALLY expensive hobby)

was the ones on ebay no good for you - us9's.... - seller will ship worldwide and there currently bidless on 50 uk pounds 15 mins left (thats 20 uk pounds cheaper than natterjacks already, natterjacks use a courior hence the high postage i guess)

seller quoted this from another site: "It says shipping to Belgium but I ship international. "

Last edited:
just got a pair of Reebok Alien Stompers us10.5 from a Ebay seller in the UK and they arrived quickly, mailed 4/27, received 5/1. Paid about $91.00
I been wanting them for 2 years since they were first released but were only sold in Europe. Last year I ordered a pair from a US seller but my order got canceled. So, I was happy to get them again for about $5.00 more.

and the shoes are very amazing, even though they arnt exactly the same as the previous reissues.

DSC06902.jpg

Reebok put out these in hope of fanboys who don't pay attention to detail as some of us do. These are horrible repro's, as they are half-assed and half the height of the actual sneakers. They were promoed for a second after the film did well in theaters and then vanished. These versions are a serious slap in the face of the screen used versions. The only similarities is the colorway. Not to crap all over the find, but Reebok should be ashamed of this product regardless of wearabililty.

Last edited:
I totally agree my friend! Basically they only produced the mid-top Bishop's version. I hope one day Reebok will make the ultra high top Ripley's boots.

Reebok put out these in hope of fanboys who don't pay attention to detail as some of us do. These are horrible repro's, as they are half-assed and half the height of the actual sneakers. They were promoed for a second after the film did well in theaters and then vanished. These versions are a serious slap in the face of the screen used versions. The only similarities is the colorway. Not to crap all over the find, but Reebok should be ashamed of this product regardless of wearabililty.

Does anyone have a clear image of the shoes worn by Ripley in the film? I also noticed Bishop is wearing a pair in the film as well, but his look closer to the REEBOK product and not as high as the Rip's pair.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back