More Scooby-Doo Props

jax

I have 12 of these lighted Horned helmets used in the Voo-Doo dance scene. Each one is a little different and have some sort of electrical pack and thin plastic tubes for lighting.
hornedhatwithlights.jpg

Also have 12 grass shirts, these are the none lighted one but I also have several that have electrical packs and LED type lights.
grassskirt.jpg

3 of these skulls
CowSkull.jpg

2 of these belts with pouch
Beltandbag.jpg

These are the tails from the ATVs, foam with inner wire.
ATVtails.jpg

Stacks of Flip Flops, at least 30 pair
FlipFlops.jpg

Plenty of arm bands
armbands.jpg

Signs from Dead Mike's
DeadFredsigns.jpg

Light fixtures
skulllights2.jpg

skulllights.jpg

This wall hanging is one of my favorite pieces, its over 3 feet top to bottom.
wallhanging.jpg

I'm still sorting through everything but the best piece so far is the Luna Ghost costume with both the mechanical hands and possible hands, and both sets of shoes (stilt and wearable versions) It's over 7 feet tall so I'm having a hard time displaying it for a photo.

Here are the hands.
LunaGhostmechanicalhands.jpg

LunaGhosthands.jpg

Nice...love the black n white skull, and I want one of them arm bands and a pair of them flip flops for me hols lol.

I've had no time to finish sorting through all the boxes. I mentioned in the Space Kook thread that it was neat seeing the suit on Hollywood Treasures. Even if its "not auction worthy". I've got to figure out a way to put that Ep on DVD.

Hey noob, it's not cool saying 'Me too!' to every single thread in the forum just to get your post count up.:thumbsdown

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back