Icons Batman Ice Batarang

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's a finished auction but I thought some might be interested in seeing the photos.

I have not seen these since Icons closed down.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=200003043060
BatmanRobinBlueIce17.jpg

For those that may be curious...the "Ice" was actually carved Real Ice,
before it was molded and cast in Clear Resin.

How can you mold ice? Wouldn't the ice melt before the RTV could set or is there a certain kind of rubber that can cure in the freezer?

:)

This guy sure has alot of Icons items. I have been watching him for quite a while and he seems to have an unlimited supply of rarities. :confused

Paul

If that IS Jim L. who used to run Icons, then he probably would have an unlimited supply of rarities.

<div class='quotetop'>(Hadleys Hope @ Aug 15 2006, 11:09 PM) [snapback]1301366[/snapback]</div>
This guy sure has alot of Icons items. I have been watching him for quite a while and he seems to have an unlimited supply of rarities. :confused

Paul
[/b]

Yeah, I'm sure it's Jim.

Just look at Item number: 200017019323
The Mask "Loki Mask" Mold Master by Icons (1997)

I know it's NOT what it claims to be because I have castings from the original Master Mold
and the Master castings don't have the "L" Coin in the Forehead.

That's right, no "L" in the top center. That's the way mine looks and I always got the "that's not right" comments because of that damn Icons casting. :confused

Propsculptor...was it a Dragon Loki mask?

I've also watched some of these auctions come and go and I wonder what's really going on. I've seen many threads with "Where's Jim" and "Jim owes me money" and it looks like he's still around. The auction I posted with the Zuni doll that was built by Eric Stohl is confusing because I worked with Eric years ago and I can't believe he would associate himself with Latta. Something funny (strange) here. :unsure

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back