Back to the future props unseen on screen

jiggawho85

Hi, so I decided to do a box for my hoverboad (witch I also made), and here's how it came out, if anybody has any prop from BTTF or any movie that was not seen on screen, but would have been cool if they were, feel free post some pictures. here's my hoverboard NIB :love

oh I don't know if anyone seen the orange version of marty's hoverboard they sell it on ebay...nice:love

DSCN0045.jpg

This is awesome, but I want to point out that the hoverboard in the movie is actually a hoverscooter, and Marty removed the handles.

This is awesome, but I want to point out that the hoverboard in the movie is actually a hoverscooter, and Marty removed the handles.

Yes, but there is 'Hover Board' written on the board itself, not Hover Scooter.

Stands to reason that the same would be written on the box :)

Well done on a great idea jiggawho85 :thumbsup

Thanks everyone! yea it was a scooter, i was going to go with a scooter, but the movie focused on the "Hover board" so I went with that.:thumbsup

thanks JiminSTLouis for the comment.:)

has anyone created any other props that was not seen on screen :confused

Nice idea but regarding the whole "Hover Scooter" thing, sure maybe not have that name on the box but maybe have a picture of what it's suppose to look like complete or maybe have something like "optional handle bar included!"

Interesting idea with the non screen-used props. Well done on this one. Matches the design/color scheme of the board well.

Nice idea but regarding the whole "Hover Scooter" thing, sure maybe not have that name on the box but maybe have a picture of what it's suppose to look like complete or maybe have something like "optional handle bar included!"

Yea, miamiloco next one will be more accurate it will say something like It comes with a removable handle bar, I'm working on two different boxes...
hey I live in miami too:cool thanks alot modeljag!!!:lol:thumbsup

I like the idea of the Hover Board having the "optional handle bar". It makes sense that in the fictional 2015 they might design the board to have a removable bar like that, since it does indeed say "Hover Board" on the deck itself. Kind of like how younger kid's bikes are designed to have removable training wheels.

Great prop idea and nice work on the box.

Ive wanted a special box for my Mutant Enemy JWB bottle since ive had it, would have to be larger than the real ones but graphically it wouldnt be too hard to give it the Blade Runner treatment.

I like the idea of the Hover Board having the "optional handle bar". It makes sense that in the fictional 2015 they might design the board to have a removable bar like that, since it does indeed say "Hover Board" on the deck itself. Kind of like how younger kid's bikes are designed to have removable training wheels.

Your right!! Nintendophile:thumbsup thanks mr webber:D, here's the inside of the box...

DSCN0048.jpg

DSCN0051.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back