Blade Runner Snub Nose Blaster Project

Would anybody know how to get a really nice looking chrome or stainless steel finish other than the liquid chrome Adam uses in the video? The product he uses is pretty expensive for the amount given? I mean the only other product I'm familiar with is aclad, but I've never used their chrome finish and Adam says it is tricky to work with.

I used alclad stainless steel and it looks really nice. Check Punisher's props (linked by Dave) .. he used it too and it does look very metal. The clear coat didn't do anything to the shine either! Very nice results.

I used alclad stainless steel and it looks really nice. Check Punisher's props (linked by Dave) .. he used it too and it does look very metal. The clear coat didn't do anything to the shine either! Very nice results.
Thank you very much man! I've only used their Aqua Gloss product. What do you use? Just the clear cote gloss? Any help would be appreciated man.

For those of you that are waiting (with various degrees of patience) for me to reply to your PMs... I have a very demanding day job so I can really only deal with the Snubby inquiries on the weekends. And since Adam's video went up I've been inundated with requests, of which those coming through the RPF are only a small fraction. So hang on.

The last of the available kits has been sold and the molds are shot, so it is unlikely there will be another run. Thanks to everyone (and Adam!) for your support.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back