Blade Runner Snub Nose Blaster Project

Is the kit all resin? I can't recall if you include any metal parts.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Yes, all resin. The metal castings that I did were for custom build ups that I was doing only. I am not going to be selling any metal parts or metal versions of the kits.

Payment sent.
Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I don't suppose you've got a spare display stand lurking down the back of a sofa by any chance. ;):thumbsup

Just received all my paints and polishes to start work on my snub nose when it any body started their builds yet would love to see some pics.

I've done all prepping and cleaning (which is really minimal) on my kit too. It was primed with TAMIYA primer and also I ordered and received all my alclad products. Black gloss base is on, waiting to do the stainless steel color next then aqua gloss.

I basically copied Duran's process as I wanted to know about alclad anyway and it had been a while since I had used the airbrush (as in 6-7 years).

I also plan on casting Dave's rubber grips - already has his permission - into amber translucent as I really want that look on the kit!

If Dave wants for us to show progress in his thread, I can post pics, else we'll keep that thread clean.

I would like to see an own new thread for it as it could be interesting to see the build in general. however, looking forward to your pics as I have too one snub nose blaster here to build

I would love to see other Snub nose builds, but maybe in a separate thread. Let's keep this one for updates on my builds.

That's exactly why I posted my question to see if anyone was starting a fresh build thread as I intend to when mine lands, would be good to see some varying techniques (so I can nick 'em) :lol

Last edited:
Just checked my royal mail tracking and saw this "08:11am ARRIVED IN THE UK HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC" now chomping at the bit :D
I also realised how to start a thread so will be putting something together asap.

Great job on that one Dave...and you're right: concept weapons are a lot more fun; freedom of artistic expression at its best;)

Just took delivery of the "snubby" and it looks as it's going to be a fun build. So I'm off to get cracking.
Many thanks Dave.

Cheers.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back