Blade Runner Snub Nose Blaster Project

Understood, and I appreciate the response. Last question and I'll leave you alone. Given the demand here, is this something you could outsource to someone you trust? It just seems a shame that you have such a great (and otherwise unavailable) product that clearly a lot of people want.

Cheers.

Thank you all for your kind words and interest in the Snubby! I have received several inquiries from people interested in handling the production of kits for me. That isn't something that I am interested in doing for a variety of reasons, as convenient as it would be. But thank you for the offers.

oh wow! I was first disappointed because I thought you were announcing a new run. but then I saw the video and the result is really impressive.
still wish there was a new run though :)

Do it, have just ordered the new Tomenusoke 2049 blaster and this would be a beautiful complememt to my or any collection.

FYI, another limited run of ten kits is in the works. PLEASE DO NOT post that you are interested! PLEASE DO NOT email or PM me that you are interested. PLEASE DO NOT ask when the kits will be done. Just stay subscribed to this thread as I will post a link to the for sale thread when the run is ready. And no, sorry, I do not take deposits or reservations.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back