Supernatural EMF detector

I bought it about 2 weeks ago. I missed the last auction he did, which stated it would be his last one, and begged him to make one more so I could have one for the con, lol.

Alona is *incredible*. :-D

hello all (from datapadd/shelbournes)
it is great to see that last EMF meter at the convention ...and lovely to see that picture with Alona .... (would love a copy of it)

I haven't been too well recently with a Chest infection etc ...so Haven't had time to build anymore as they take about a week to make (evenings) ...

I will probably do another couple for Christmas...
thanks so much for your kind comments and as stated is lovely to see that the EMF's are being used as props ...
God Bless you all and will be back on here as soon as I feel up to doing another couple

need to breathe some new life back into this thread. Be nice to see a run of these made. working lights that adjust in sync with the sound fx and be pretty close to having all the componets to the screen used one.

kysupernatural i am right there with you buudy. this prop needs to be reanimated. i personally would love to have one of these myself. i am a huge, huge supernatural fan too.
as big as a fan as i am, right now i dont feel that way cause i have to sell my '68 impala. i know they drove a '67, but its the same body as the '67 with basically different lights. anyways a prop light this would start to fill the 18 foot hole that the car is gonna leave when it is sold. :(
keep up the intrest and post on this please.

Actually quite surprised as cool of a prop as it is, with looks, sounds and lights, someone hasn't jumped on the project and nailed a dead ringer run of them. Wished I had the know how I would make them. But alas that aint gonna happen...lol

Aww why sell the Impala? :( How much is it going for?

Also, yes! I hope the EMF Meter gets a resurgence. I'm currently building my prop collection. The hardest part of which is sourcing an 1836 paterson revolver. >_<

hello all (from datapadd/shelbournes)
it is great to see that last EMF meter at the convention ...and lovely to see that picture with Alona .... (would love a copy of it)

I haven't been too well recently with a Chest infection etc ...so Haven't had time to build anymore as they take about a week to make (evenings) ...

I will probably do another couple for Christmas...
thanks so much for your kind comments and as stated is lovely to see that the EMF's are being used as props ...
God Bless you all and will be back on here as soon as I feel up to doing another couple

Here's a pic of my latest addition to my Supernatural collection. I was lucky enough to purchase one of Shelbourne's emfs!!! This prop is amazing and I have wanted one for so long!!! It has working lights and the sound fx from the show....

I also have another piece to add to my collection, which is currently en route :) Pics when it arrives....

IMG_8196.jpg

IMG_8197.jpg

Chris

she is in texas, near houston. has brand new 16 x 9 american racing hopsters w/ bfgoodrich radial t.a.s. new dual exhaust. seats recovered black with red stitching in the center. rhinolined trunk. most of the bodywork is done. still some to do. needs paint obiously. she runs but i am going to rebuild engine and transmission. 327 w/ a 4barrel carb. 2 speed powerglide tranny. 350 heads stock.

20120604_014824-1.jpg

Hey everyone, I know this is out of no where and who the heck am I. Big fan and have been working up my Dean cosplay. Here is what I have started about a week ago on my EMF and have done so far. It does have lights and sound and will post more pics as I get it put together.

As I was looking for ref-pics I cam across this thread, so I joined up on it. Always nice to chat with other fans.

That's looking great so far, have you maybe thought of doing a few and selling them? I am sure there would be a lot of interest, me included :D

Amanda

I may do that. After all the searching I have done to find parts and fab the other, I think I can do better on the next one. But like it goes I have to find out what doesn't work so I can find what does.

Great :) keep us posted wont you. I am sure you will get better and better at them, just out of curiosity how long it did it take for you to get all the components?

Thanks Amanda

I may do that. After all the searching I have done to find parts and fab the other, I think I can do better on the next one. But like it goes I have to find out what doesn't work so I can find what does.

haen't called around here in a while .... been a little busy wth grandchildren and life in general .... I am hoping that in the next month I will be working on a new version as I have finally perfected the LED light movement to sound ... I have a few adjustments to make but onces that is done ... The item can be built around it ... so was worth the time spent

I will put some photos on once it is completed ...kind regards ...mark

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back