Judge Dredd Armor *Foam*

chimmera30

Hey guys made some Judge Dredd Badges out of foam,I'll be making the shoulders and helmet also but its a start for a budget project! I'd love to hear your criticism and comments:)
DSC02559.jpg

DSC02558.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Judge Dredd Badges *Foam*

looks great im planning on working on a set of armor from the movie as soon as i settle back in the states! keep us posted on you progress the badges and buckle look GREAT!!!

The Stars are actually cheap plastic from the hobby section in walmart,which I set into the foam. The dredd name is just outlined with pen until it had the desired efffect!

Whoa thats awesome! what kind of foam did you use? and how did you paint it? that is really creative :)

Spoox, the foam is just close cell eva foam, I found it by the roll in the automotive section in Walmart, And to paint I just sprayed it with Krylon fusion paint:)

Thanks! I have to look into that for some costume ideas! It sure is great stuff! I love what you did with it! You are very talented :)

Wow - Gary, great minds think alike... this is on my ToDo list (movie version) for this summer as well. :)

I really like your progress so far - the badges are just incredible !!!
It seems that the simplest method are often the ones that yeild the best results... this is something I have to try for myself.

I was wondering what you were thinking of doing for the Lawgiver... I've been thinking of going the plastic route for the gun - but now, I'm itching to try it with foam just to see how it's going to look.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back