Here's the Knee pads:)
DSC02661.jpg

DSC02660.jpg

DSC02658.jpg

DSC02657.jpg

DSC02656.jpg

DSC02655.jpg

DSC02650.jpg

loving this build, but the feathers on the eagle shoulder look a little poor compared to the detail of the rest of the costume.
have you considered ending each feather in a V shape? it would help it look more feather like and less 'country line-dance fringe"

Thanks guys,Always love your comments!!!
Thanks Kommissar, thanks for the heads up,I always love to hear ways I can improve the design. This particular shoulder is done as per instruction by the guy Im commissioned to build it for, But i'll run it by him, to see if he would like to adjust the design!!
Thanks for looking!!
And your Crit/coms!

Oh, man, I wish I had found this thread sooner. The guy who was making my Lawgiver had to back out at the last minute, and I don't think I would have time even to build the foam one before DragonCon.

My foam-based armor is kind of ****ty compared to some other stuff already posted in this thread, but I'll share:
DfC70.jpg

I'm not happy with the collar on the tunic, so I'm going to be tweaking that.

I used 1/4" EVA foam from McMaster-Carr, which is a medium gray color, and used black fabric markers and Mod Podge to get the black, slightly glossy surface.

The boots were the best find; a friend was getting rid of them because they didn't fit, and they're just right for my feet. All I had to do to get that look was apply Rub N Buff to them - the design was already there.

Not picture-perfect, but I'm transitioning from mostly bought costumes to DIY, and I feel like this was a decent first outing.

Oh, man, I wish I had found this thread sooner. The guy who was making my Lawgiver had to back out at the last minute, and I don't think I would have time even to build the foam one before DragonCon.

My foam-based armor is kind of ****ty compared to some other stuff already posted in this thread, but I'll share:
DfC70.jpg

I'm not happy with the collar on the tunic, so I'm going to be tweaking that.

I used 1/4" EVA foam from McMaster-Carr, which is a medium gray color, and used black fabric markers and Mod Podge to get the black, slightly glossy surface.

The boots were the best find; a friend was getting rid of them because they didn't fit, and they're just right for my feet. All I had to do to get that look was apply Rub N Buff to them - the design was already there.

Not picture-perfect, but I'm transitioning from mostly bought costumes to DIY, and I feel like this was a decent first outing.

Razor I love you build!
love seeing it all together!!!

Some progress with the codpiece
DSC03199.jpg

DSC03203.jpg

DSC03202.jpg

I need to adjust the colour, add straps to attach to the belt and between the legs to the middle back side of the belt. But progress is happening again!!

Last edited:
So I didn't like how the first codpiece looked so I scraped it and started over and heres the new one!
DSC03210.jpg

DSC03209.jpg

DSC03208.jpg

DSC03207.jpg

Also here are the bracers, but they still need strapping and further detailing!

DSC03206.jpg

DSC03205.jpg

DSC03204.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back