The Time-Turner Page

Glad to see this project is still alive! Still very interested in a replica.

Tonight I'll give it a try to see if I can find which fonts these are...

Yes! I've been a bit busy with other projects, but next week I'll be able to focus 100% on this one only!
Thanks for the effort! I've also started trying to figure out how to design this font from scratch!

Pfew, not an easy font to find... The "Libra" font comes close, but not close enough :( :

a1c6447370ff555f36c537f22a209e18.png

You could start from this font in Illustrator and than edit the text so it resembles the text on the time turner more?

Also found that one!
I think I won't have any other choice than doing it your suggested way! Going to contact some graphic designers to see what they can do, but I had hoped someone on this forum would have accepted the challenge ;)
Thanks!

Pfew, not an easy font to find... The "Libra" font comes close, but not close enough :( :

View attachment 680567

You could start from this font in Illustrator and than edit the text so it resembles the text on the time turner more?

Had a question about the 3 different versions Noble Collection has offered on the time turner.

The 3 versions I'm aware of being:

1. Time Turner with Wood box $50
2. Sterling Silver Time Turner, which was more expensive something like $200 if I remember right and come in silver or gold plated (not sold anymore)
3. Timer Turner special Edition, this ones newer and comes in a rounded half triangle type box with a clear top $60

my question is about the special edition one, does anyone know what the difference is between that and the one in the wood box thats $10 cheaper? I have the wood box one and looked at it yesterday after getting home from barnes and noble and seeing that had a few replicas (the special edition time turner being one) from noble they were selling. The only thing different I can see is the text around the rings on the wood box version I have look like that were put on with a water decal or something and the special edition from what I could see of the one they had out didn't have that going on.

After seeing mine yesterday now, I kinda wanna upgrade and get a better version of it.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back