1:3 stormtrooper sculpt FINISHED see page 10 !

Re: 1:3 stormtrooper sculpt wip trooper armour advice needed

A little of both. Length and thickness. Not too much though. Perhaps 10% larger on both.

Another update i have done some more work on the legs and shoulders oh and the black things between his legs are the forearms :)

kde005.jpg

Not really but Im no trooper expert.

One thing the lines on the right leg (looking at it), seem thinner than the left. And the left line seems to follow the contour of the thigh well, whereas the right seems a bit odd...just goes straight up? Maybe its the photo.

The chest looks great though.

JD,
I am admiring the hell out this project and your approach.

You definitely have talent!

Fantastic work!!!! What will the final position be? Parade ground straight with the blaster held across the chest?

Rich

This is looking really great! I will be interested in one if you ever cast this thing!!!!!!

It seems like the ab area/torso area is a bit thick, from the front and the side angle though.... he looks to be a tad overweight in the belly?????

Hi thanks i can decide either the attention or with the right arm pointing upwards with the blaster in his hand?
Fantastic work!!!! What will the final position be? Parade ground straight with the blaster held across the chest?

Rich

Hi i know what you mean but i dont think i can really do anything now i am hopeing it looks more proportioned with the helmet and arms on him i did use a blown up image to give me the sizes and it was actually a little thinner than the image.
He may just have to be a well built trooper :)
cheers

This is looking really great! I will be interested in one if you ever cast this thing!!!!!!

It seems like the ab area/torso area is a bit thick, from the front and the side angle though.... he looks to be a tad overweight in the belly?????

Well i have cchopped him up again trying to reduce the fat appearance will post pics when he doesnt look so butchered :(

i just got the fantastic "too much garlic" helmet unfortunately i think its too small :( what des everyone else think? Looks like i will be sculpting the helmet.
Ignore the mess i have made of his abdomen and silicone on his chest i am trying to stop him looking fat and want to see if i can make a seperate chest section.
003-7.jpg

I cant make up my mind it may actually be spot on :) i have tried cutting the image and comparing it against the real armour and it actually matches so it could just be a optical illusion with the photos?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back