1:3 stormtrooper sculpt FINISHED see page 10 !

really awesome work! you could have fooled me into thinking those were pictures of the actual costume...better than anything i have seen in a while

Just curious, what's the deal with casting the helmet? Obviously it's now integral to the entire sculpt but technically not you're own work. I assume it's been okayed by TMG?
I'm not trying to detract from your own work at all which is itself top notch, it's just never been addressed throughout the thread once the helmet was decided upon as being useable and then with the interest thread going up. I half expected someone to mention it.

Just curious, what's the deal with casting the helmet? Obviously it's now integral to the entire sculpt but technically not you're own work. I assume it's been okayed by TMG?
I'm not trying to detract from your own work at all which is itself top notch, it's just never been addressed throughout the thread once the helmet was decided upon as being useable and then with the interest thread going up. I half expected someone to mention it.

It's not integral, and he said it's not going to be casted:

008-4.jpg

To the best of my knowledge i have thepeople involved with permission from Carsten and the the guy casting it who wishes to remain anonymous who were the ones that produced the helmet i do not know of anyone else involved so i am moving forward if anyone knows anything different you better say now before i get it cast as it will be a show stopper.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back