Game of Thrones

683f5ba82d2398636c57a79d0febc9db.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You know rewatching the Littlefinger scene, Think how much Arya's cred just went up. There she is calm, composed, businesslike, standing off to the side calmly her hands behind her back, then like a serpent striking she cuts his liars throat in front of all those Lords of the North. Don't F--ck with the Starks, even the smallest one will kill you.

A book on the history of the Targaryens is coming. May or may not hit before Winds of Winter (which is still "several months" from completion and at the earliest may see the light of day in 2018)
https://grrm.livejournal.com/544709.html

I really wish that GGRM would stop doing all of these side projects and just focus on writing and finishing A Song of Ice and Fire. At this rate, we'll know more about the history of Westeros and all of its people than we do about what's happening in the damned books.

I guarantee you, he isn't writing the history/reference books like World of Ice and Fire or this Targaryen history book. Its probably mostly Elio and Linda from the westeros.org site working off a rough outline from GRRM and then he either signs off on what they do or tells them where to make changes.

I'm going to rewatch all the episodes, one a week. So 67 weeks from now is roughly Christmas/New Years 2018 and possibly when the final season could be out and if it is early 2019, I won't be too far off.

Anyway, after watching the beginning of the very first episode today, we see Jaime and Cersei talking in Kings Landing, 1 min later Kat telling Ned that the King is heading to Winterfell, and then 2 min later, all the Baratheons and Lannisters are in Winterfell. So even though we all complained about how fast everyone travel this past season, it wasn't like it wasn't done before (just not to the extent it happen this past season).

YAS QUEEN

I'd give my left nut to see Jon Snow in Cataphractii Terminator Armour.

Longclaw upgraded to a powersword.

Cybernetic version of Ghost.

The reason Davos has been so successful so far in evading capture and such is because he's a latent psyker - believes it's only telepathic at first but finds out he's a telekine too.

Daenerys has an entire platoon of Sisters of Battle.

Varys begins a machine cult, starts biomodifying.

Such possibilities...

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back