Game of Thrones

Is his sword a true flame sword? I thought he just poured some oil on it and lite it up during the fight with the hound.

The other guy cut his palm and then he just ran it up the blade and it ignited.

game-of-thrones-beric-fire.gif

In the books it was Thoros of Myr who would coat his sword in wildfire and light it as more of a stunt\intimidation factor. This is totally different in the show. I think they are definitely trying to show its the Lord of Light's power. It would be very interesting indeed if it gets passed on to Jon, who was also brought back to life via the Lord of Light.

As that article states, Arya didn't come home to turn on her family. I just don't buy this theory that she's falling for Littlefinger's plan. First, she knows who Petyr Baelish is. She saw how he operated first hand in King's Landing and then later at Harrenhal. She stood there and listened as Littlefinger and Tywin Lannister plotted against her brother and mother. Put that together with the fact that Littlefinger likely now realizes that was her makes him even more dumb for attempting this.

Second is the fact that Arya knows how LF operates, but he likely has no idea about the training she's had at the House of Black and White. Thats his fatal flaw. He's finally come up against a scenario that he couldn't plan for and it will be his undoing.

I don't think he will get the better of her, she may distrust her sister, but not as much as Little Finger

Also, as mentioned in that article Bryancd posted, she was trained at the House of Black and White to see past peoples lies when she got whacked each time while playing the lying game

I still think that line about "are you scared" though is to Sansa. Not because she is going to harm Sansa, but maybe because Sansa is afraid of what Arya might do to Little Finger

If you folks think all the major good guys on the show will survive, and all the major bad guys will die, you're not thinking with your heads.

The Wook

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back