Game of Thrones

Great episode! That is more Like it HBO!! This episode should have been the premier! I loved it!!! Although it is amazing that everyone else including me knew Jon would come back but when it happened my heart skipped a few beats!!!

Great episode! That is more Like it HBO!! This episode should have been the premier! I loved it!!! Although it is amazing that everyone else including me knew Jon would come back but when it happened my heart skipped a few beats!!!

There's just too much unresolved backstory invested in Jon not to bring him back and its been established within both the continuity of the show and the books that resurrection from the dead is possible.

Great episode, didn't like Roose going out like that..but I guess it was inevitable. Is it bad that I didn't really feel bad for Walda and the baby?

There's just too much unresolved backstory invested in Jon not to bring him back and its been established within both the continuity of the show and the books that resurrection from the dead is possible.

Indeed. And on that note

at :26 seconds is that?!?!?! The Tower of JOY?!?!!?!??!

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I didn't like the characters, I'm still going to miss Balon and Roose. Those two actors did great jobs with their roles.

And the guy who was bad-mouthing Cersei at the beginning - his ending was strangely funny to me.

I suppose Jon's vow to the Watch is no longer valid, from a certain point of view.

Me at the end:

ifDHmtF.gif

WUN WUN SMASH!!!!!

Not!Gregor is just going around killing people. Love it! One might say that it was Oberyn no time at all...

Also, this Reaction Video...

One of the best one's I've seen.

Also:

qG0u7WI.gif

Attachments

• qG0u7WI.gif
    qG0u7WI.gif
    498.6 KB · Views: 72
  • qG0u7WI.gif
    498.6 KB · Views: 30
  • qG0u7WI.gif
    qG0u7WI.gif
    498.6 KB · Views: 27
  • qG0u7WI.gif
    qG0u7WI.gif
    498.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
Even without the end, that was an absolutely masterful episode. Almost perfect I think. So much, so well handled, so well balanced, well acted, intriguing, satisfying, shocking and more.

Even without the end, that was an absolutely masterful episode. Almost perfect I think. So much, so well handled, so well balanced, well acted, intriguing, satisfying, shocking and more.

I agree completely. I was already assuming the resurrection of our lord and savior, Jon Snow, would happen this week since they skipped it last week. I went into the episode eagerly waiting for the scene...

... but there was so much other good stuff going on in the episode that by the time they got to the end, I had already forgotten I was waiting for it. Excellent episode.

Tyrion's visit with the dragons confirms to me that he is, in fact, a Targaryen and that Mad King Aerys is his father, not Tywin.

"Please don't eat the help." I love it!

I enjoyed a lot of things in this episode, but something about it felt disjointed. I dunno. Like maybe we've just spent two episodes filling space until things really get going again now that Snow is back.

Though I wonder what kind of condition he'll be in. It didn't look like his wounds closed or healed up, and he's pretty pale. Maybe he's going to be Zombie John Snow.

Tyrion's visit with the dragons confirms to me that he is, in fact, a Targaryen and that Mad King Aerys is his father, not Tywin.

"Please don't eat the help." I love it!

That wouldn't bother me a bit. Of course, he could be Rhaegar's son as well.

That said, as Tyrion pointed out, the dragons never bothered Missandei either. It could be that Tyrion was right, that dragons can tell who their friends are.

I enjoyed a lot of things in this episode, but something about it felt disjointed. I dunno. Like maybe we've just spent two episodes filling space until things really get going again now that Snow is back.

Though I wonder what kind of condition he'll be in. It didn't look like his wounds closed or healed up, and he's pretty pale. Maybe he's going to be Zombie John Snow.

It's been established, at least in the books, than when you get resurrected you come back as is, you're just brought back to life but not healed in the process. In the books Dondaron (?) mentioned all the times that he's been brought back and shows and talks about everything that's killed him, including a caved in skull. So Jon Snow will be walking around with those nifty stab wounds in his chest for the rest of his life.

If you remember Beric Dondarrion, his wounds never healed after being brought back either. In the show, he was still human even though he'd been brought back several times even though in the books it was a bit different. I'm willing to bet Jon is going to be pretty much as he was before the assassination since he wasn't dead for that long. Seems like just a few hours in show time.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back