1:1 GRAND MOFF TARKIN Bust by Jordu Schell

That is unfreakinbelievable! I didn't see that it was a bust as I scrolled down, and it looked so bizare to see the bottom half, like I was expecting to see the rest of his body. I would swear that was the man himself. I would be scared to have that in my house, because I would think at some point it would start to talk, and scare the crap out of me.

As awesome as it is, I think that the cheekbones are a bit too puffy/pronouncedIt's a little too exaggerated I think.
Also the frontal hairline could come forward a bit more and it's shape adjusted.

PARADE
peeing-2085.gif

Sometimes, it's just nice to say "good job" and nothing else...

I don't think I've ever seen an attempt at an accurate human display bust from Jordu until now, and though I am aware of his talents, I'm still seriously taken off guard by the craziness of that piece! :eek It's easily one of the best silicone busts ever made...Holy crap...

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Ryan

I just s@&t my pants. That is just....well....where do you even start to make something so f&$@in insane. Please show more of his work.!!!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back