Rare Star Trek Collection Pictures

kertratz

Sr Member
When I bought my house a few years ago, I finally had room to make a Star Trek display. I've shared pictures and videos, but never shown anyone where it all started. I originally got into Trek collecting with the Playmates toys back in the 90's. I did collect the action figures, but it was always the ships and roll-play toys that I loved the most. When that toy line when to **** in the late 90's I turned to props. I purchased my first PADD at a Star Trek convention in Cleveland Ohio and it was all down (or up) hill from there. The old collection shelves have been raided pretty hard since I pulled a good chunk of the props for my house, but they are still loved just like the rest of the collection. This is by no means my "B-Team," I just don't have room for all of it at my house. For those of you who already thought I had alot of PADDs, well, here are some more. And no, thats not all of them... There is more in that room, and a whole store room of boxed items in the basement, but this was all that I had time to grab snapshots of. Enjoy!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back