" No tricks, Kirk! You have one minute! "

<div class='quotetop'>(Boxster @ Aug 10 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]1297726[/snapback]</div>
Another nice one, Hand dude. Sweet.

B
[/b]

'preciate that. :thumbsup

This one is my favorite of the old buildups...because of the detailing that went into it and how the final finish came out. I did a LOT of experimentation with what, for me at the time, were untried weathering techniques.

A few closeups:

1-1.jpg

Torpedo launcher.

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

I used no decals on this. That marking was painted with good eyesight, a steady hand, and a 0000 sable brush.

5-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Wing baffle details and added greeblies:

8-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

See if you can spot the emergency hatch and ladder rungs.

11-1.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Aug 13 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1299606[/snapback]</div>
I am looking forward to when you do the 27" ST III Kruge Edition for the collection.
[/b]

nut.jpg

Just give the word. I'm ready to carve that bird. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(Hand Solo @ Aug 13 2006, 01:03 PM) [snapback]1299618[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Aug 13 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1299606[/snapback]
I am looking forward to when you do the 27" ST III Kruge Edition for the collection.
[/b]

nut.jpg

Just give the word. I'm ready to carve that bird. :D
[/b][/quote]
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....LOLOLOLOL

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back