Need costume to be in parade

AINAD STAY PUFT

All,

My name is John Blondell and I am a Shriner with Ainad Temple in East. St. Louis, IL. I live in the St. Louis, MO metro area. I was researching on how to create a 13'ft tall Stay Puff Marshmellow man and came across your website on restoring a bust of the character. I need your help. I want to put a unit together in our circus parade as the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man . I just joined on March 25th. I know it is very short notice but I just joined the organization. Here is my story. When I was growing up I was a portly fellow and someone came up with a nickname of "Stay Puft" and it stuck (just like marshmellow). Anyway, I am by no means an artist. My first attempt was when I was in college. I created a paper mache' head and had two jump suits. . Now that I am a shriner I still get recognized as the Stay Puft marshmellow man. However, I lost over 50lbs and alot slimmer. Anyway, I am part of the clown unit and I think it would great to have something from my past and embrace the future.

Our cause is that no child will ever after to pay for services in order to walk. The shriners are known for this worldwide.

So, I would like to know if you could create a 13' Stay Puff Marshmellow Man costume to walk in parades. IT WOULD BE A WOW!!! I don't know what you would charge but I would like to know if you would donate your time in order to create the suite. I would pay for the materials and pick up the suit once it was completed. I have provided the link to the site in what I know can be accomplished. I am about 6'1" and 200lbs. I have enclosed a picture of me. I would like to chat with you if was all possible. I would come to your studio and get properly fitted.

Here is the link: http://www.asylum.com/2010/06/17/guy-constructs-13-foot-stay-puft-marshmallow-man-costume

Please contact me about the suit. My deadline would be Memorial Day weekend of this year (if not sooner). The parade is June 3rd. I need to know what the material cost would be for the project. I would be able to send you start up funding if we can agree on the material cost. Also, I would like for you to document by taking pictures of the creation. I am creating a website in order to launch the character prior to the parade and I would like to document on You Tube and my website. I can be reached at 618-406-0214 and or jblondell@yahoo.com.

I am planning to have a replica of ECTO-1 going through the parade as well as reenactors.

Thank you for your time.

John

AKA..Ainad Stay Puft

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back