Star Trek TOS - Elaan of Troyius Hand phaser weapon prop

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all,

Looking for help with the TOS Elaan of Troyious - Imperial Guard weapon. I have a couple of screen caps, but I know someone has some good shots of this on the RPF. Also looking for measurements!

I liked it because it looked like a quick unique ALIEN weapon for the trek collection. :love

Can anyone help with pics, sketches, dimensions, or has someone made one before? :confused

Thanks,

Gordon

I believe it is the front part of an Vian transporter from The Empath and the barrel of the the zap gun from Wink of An Eye.

Or just do the "Hail, hail, fire and snow" thing from "And the Children Shall Lead." :D

Hm, Troyian weapon eh... well it JUST so happens that Greg Jein had that at his huge Star Trek display at Worldcon 2006... and I was fortunate to be there and get some shots.

TOS-Troyian-weapon-gregjein-karltate-worldcon2006.jpg

IMHO the Troyian weapon is similar to the Viian weapon from "The Empath", the main body of it, cut off and with other parts added. Here's the Viian weapon

TOS-Viian-weapon-gregjein-karltate-worldcon2006.jpg

And here's the shelf in the display showing the Troyian weapon in its holster.

TOS-alien-weapons-gregjein-ktate-2006worldcon.jpg

THANKS ALL - Mystery solved !! :confused

Nice pics !

There should be enough detail to figure it out !!

SWEET !! :love

Thank you all !!

Gordon

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back