Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Re: Ebay Wolverine jackets any good?

I'm gonna give Heron a shout and see what they want for an XO. That's certainly gonna be my go-to heavy jacket.

On another note: I just got my Wraith from SoulRevolver in the mail today, and I am supremely pleased with it. Leather is softer than anything I've felt before, and it fits like a glove. And with a turnaround of -less- than their promised 14 days for manufacture and delivery, I'm happy with it.

PM sent, 1Bat.

Less than 14 days?! Wow. I think that's the first time I've heard of an actual turnaround time for SoulRevolver, and that's damn good too.

Dan, you are and always will be the master...:cool

Last edited:

S'more eye candy for you X-Jacket lova's out there:

My son the wanna-be shutterbug snapped this one(bless his heart for trying...)

My son's other attempt ;)

And since it's Father's Day! (y)

Look what i have created lol! Fantastic thread! BTW those kids costume claws are a pretty sweet item. They pull off the illusion just fine!

I don't see the jackets on the Vanson site. Am I just missing them, or are they something you need to ask for special?

He's the brains and one-man operation of his line for Logan's Closet, as a sub-vendor. He works closely with Vanson and has a tight guide line for his SA specs. So, essentially he is 'the best at what he does', not to mention the one that frequents the shop for QA, sourcing and order checks for all us geeks. :cool

Well, when your a one-man operation for movie jackets that also is at the whim of Vanson's production team, who have to go out of their way to source a hide every now and again it can be daunting. Everyone wants their jacket yesterday. Not to even mention that Vanson does batch orders in bulk, so wait time is doubled, but the quality never gives.

I plugged it for ya, Dan!!

Thanks a bunch for summing things up for me Drool!

Love the Father Son pic BTW... I'll have to get one up on my end as well, as he has been watching the XMEN movies lately while wearing his Origins jacket. :)

Very nice... :cool

Loved to see those pics, as you must have the perfect fitting little Wolvie jacket. :)

Any chance of throwing that Ben 10 jacket up somewhere as I'm still super curious how that came out? My kid is really in that as well and I wanted to see how well Vanson translated it.

Yep, it does fit him just right, and my boy is a beast... an 8 yr old basically fitted to a men's 38 shortened 5 inches. My customs for him are actually the only jackets he has with proper fit now, as most things fitting him in width are crazy long of course.

Sure thing Drool, I'll get those up as well... although that first kid prototype did need quite a few detail changes to make it totally SA for Alien Swarm, it does have a great vibe.

Grow it this long (beginning of video) then comb back the top/middle

YouTube - ‪Wolverine Haircut (Ep. 4)‬‏

Not sure about the other movies but i know this was a wig
wolverine_x2_05.jpg

hey i googled "wolverine jacket" and found this, does anybody have any reviews on it? Looks more durable than the cosplay website versions

X-MEN Wolverine Origins Logan Biker Leather Jacket (All Sizes) X Men Jacket at discounted prices, this is the best place to buy high quality X-Men Wolverine clothing. - $134.99 : Michael Jackson Celebrity Clothing Superstore , The Biggest and Best Mi

Last edited:

All Hugh's Hair in the movies was his own. Unless u can prove otherwise. Ive read that it took them 3 hours in the first movie just to do his hair, But after the second movie they had the hang of it.

That screen shot was a wig, its higher up because his extensions he used in Van Helsing, they talk about it on the X2 commentary. Although it may only be that one scene that its a wig because of the extensions

Well, over the course of just a few days I went from "I need to get one of those jackets someday" to "I need one of those jackets now." I put in my order with Dan today.

I always thought his hair looked retarded in that one scene. It's normal before and after it but for that one shot it looks awful. I guess that explains why. Its also weird in the very last scene of the movie, I wonder if thats the same wig.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back