Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

One of the biggest problems is that a lot of stuff is discontinued by the time we see thie film if we can even find it. This is the case for the X-23 backpack and sunglasses. I know that the suede jacket was custom made.

I'm actually making the sunglasses I'll post pics when complete :(

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know what jeans he wear in logan when he's driving the limo

I'm actually making the sunglasses I'll post pics when complete :(

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know what jeans he wear in logan when he's driving the limo

Black Levi's 514... Same as the blue jeans later, but black... I have a pair and use them as an alternative for suits here as well.. they look fine as suit trousers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 314696

Looks great. But unfortunately what you are seeing as the raised pattern is not grain or striations, but simply set in wrinkles set in by manipulating a stiff hide causing permanent minute loosening of the fibers in those areas of stress. ;)

I am going to try and make this XO/X2 belt. I read somewhere a long time ago that someone else who was making these belts got the vertical wrinkled texture by rolling the leather up in reverse and binding the belts that way for a few days but I can't find that info now and I don't remember if there was anything else to it like a leather treatment or wetting the leather. Any advice?

So, I know the Logan gear is not a fan favorite when it comes to cosplay.... let's be honest, you will get little to any recognition at a comicon. Have we all resigned ourselves to just wear a black sports coat with the jeans or does anyone have a lead on the sports coat? I can't imagine there are any considering the total lack of intel on it.

Also.... as far as the sunglasses go, I was thinking on getting a pair of the AO but anyone have a good idea on how to get rid of the AO logo on the glasses without damaging them? Are they a sticker or integrated into the tint?

We're looking at doing a run of less-expensive Wolverine Watchstraps (hoping to keep the price at around $30). Here's the prototype:

extra-image-2154.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Great Price! I own a few Red Monkey watches, but the screen used watch has a distressed chocolate band with grey face apparently.
From TheWolverine's Collection: THAT'S ME BUB!
RedMonkeyXStrap.jpgRedMonkeyXStrapHugh.jpgRedMonkeyXStrapMulti.jpg
Wolverine X-Strap Watch By: Red Monkey

Check out my oversized Xavier's School Watch & Leather X-Band. \I/snikt\I/
FB_IMG_1508980218782.jpgFB_IMG_1508980225995.jpgFB_IMG_1508980234096.jpgFB_IMG_1508980241433.jpg
We're looking at doing a run of less-expensive Wolverine Watchstraps (hoping to keep the price at around $30). Here's the prototype:

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-2154.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

RedMonkeyXStrap.jpg

RedMonkeyXStrapHugh.jpg

RedMonkeyXStrapMulti.jpg

FB_IMG_1508980218782.jpg

FB_IMG_1508980225995.jpg

FB_IMG_1508980234096.jpg

FB_IMG_1508980241433.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WOW! Astonishin' post @wolfman10 ! ! ! @Indy Magnoli Saved You A Click Bub! \I/snikt\I/
img01.jpgimg02.jpgimg03.jpgimg04.jpgimg05.jpgimg06.jpgimg07.jpgimg08.jpgimg09.jpgimg10.jpgimg11.jpgimg12.jpgimg13.jpg
"Lot #: 576
Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman) Watch
X-MEN 2 (2003)
Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman) watch from the Bryan Singer's sci-fi sequel X-Men 2. Wolverine wore his watch throughout the film.

Made by Red Monkey, the watch features a chrome dial and case. The band is made of brown leather and is attached to a wide inner cuff with crisscrossed leather straps and rivet detailing. There is evidence of patina on the buckle, rivet holes on the watch strap and creasing in the leather on the underside of the strap as a result of use. The watch is accompanied by a letter of authenticity from the film's prop master. Dimensions: 26.5 cm x 4 cm x 2 cm (10 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 3/4")

Estimate: £1200 - £1500

Lot closed - Winning bid:£5,000

USD $6,578.95" --Prop Store Auction

Here's the link to the Red Monkey Designs X-Strap Watch with grey vintage dial for $200 on sale.

Question on the Heron. Is the X1 pattern as roomy as the screen version? Reading through the thread I know their pattern has gotten better and better. I was just wondering if I order one, should I measure myself normal, or with a jean jacket on in order to get the X1 fit?

What's anyone's opinion on getting a X-1 or an X-2 jacket in this day and age?

Magnoli
Logan's Closet
Heron

Those are the only three I can think of at this moment, unless anyone has better recommendations.

I emailed Heron a week ago but have yet to receive a response. It's Christmas time, so I reckon they're busy. Do they still do the X-2? It's not on their site. I was thinking about getting the X1 in their thickest leather just to make things easy and not have to worry about lots of customization and specs.

What's anyone's opinion on getting a X-1 or an X-2 jacket in this day and age?

Magnoli
Logan's Closet
Heron

Those are the only three I can think of at this moment, unless anyone has better recommendations.

I emailed Heron a week ago but have yet to receive a response. It's Christmas time, so I reckon they're busy. Do they still do the X-2? It's not on their site. I was thinking about getting the X1 in their thickest leather just to make things easy and not have to worry about lots of customization and specs.

I got mine at http://wolverinejacket.com I've been wearing it for 4 or 5 years every fall winter spring and it has been a solid jacket , I've never had an issue with it. Very high build quality.
10333479_10201071189621072_2458551248063113401_o.jpg1982209_10200857146750134_1527215356_n.jpg1911875_10200857148870187_1645491314_n.jpg

I like Wested for their quality, but their designs for the Wolverine jackets are all modified from their Indy patterns, if they drafted new patterns for each Wolverine jacket I'd purchase every version they sell

This is certainly true, but given the last films jacket design, and the “standard” ness of it? I’d say in this one case, Wested would be ideal to run with.. it’s not a complex, or unusual design, so I think they could have copied it rather well..

That said, I’ve not seen one.. but I would trust them on this version, if not the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back