Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

My first Go at Wolverine with a Mystique, (went fot the X3 Brown shirt look, the one at the beginning of the film)

MCM expo London, 29/10/2011

1564pqh.jpg

I see the Logan's Closet website has been updated. Looks great. Check it out.

Biggest improvement? The removal of that creepy moving spider. :lol

I see Dan's finally got the Man's shop section up. Now for the rest of the site. Curious if Dan's going to throw the Ben Tennison jacket up, so I have an excuse to buy a jacket for my son. :D

We had a Wolvie at our party on Saturday. He just did a quick'n'cheap costume of it with the hair, wifebeater shirt, leather jacket, and just the wounds painted on the backs of his knuckles instead of having to carry claws around, which I thought was a nice touch, considering.

Wished I'd already had my Heron jacket to lend him =0), but I just got a reply from Heron, wherein Isabel told me their custom jacket service is only available from February to October =0( Damn, there goes my X-mas (pun!) present.

We had a Wolvie at our party on Saturday. He just did a quick'n'cheap costume of it with the hair, wifebeater shirt, leather jacket, and just the wounds painted on the backs of his knuckles instead of having to carry claws around, which I thought was a nice touch, considering.

Wished I'd already had my Heron jacket to lend him =0), but I just got a reply from Heron, wherein Isabel told me their custom jacket service is only available from February to October =0( Damn, there goes my X-mas (pun!) present.

Did you already submit your X2 order to Heron? If so, when?

Seriously, Heron won't do them now? :\ I've been trying to communicate with them for like a month and last response was they'll do it just about two weeks ago. I have't heard back since, but I'm going to send another message.

Hey guys I finally took some pics of my Heron X2 for you guys. I have only done a couple sessions in the dryer with tennis balls to dull down the color a bit. Sorry its taken so long, but here they are.
DSCN6396.jpg

DSCN6397.jpg

DSCN6398.jpg

DSCN6399.jpg

DSCN6395.jpg

They do custom jobs through the end of spring to fall, and from fall to spring is production time for all the standard design patterns ( i.e. X jackets sold on ebay) seen on their site. It's pretty cut and dry with them. Almost like clockwork of a hybernating bear. I'm actually shocked that it seems some orders were being discussed and dropped like this. I figured either some warning or a complete follow through would be the best route. As you guys are a good size chunk of business and growing. But I'm not sure how well this will go over if Jeggs doesn't chime in soon to clear things up. I'm sure he has a good reason. I just hope he pops in soon to explain the matter.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back