Weta - Dr Grordbort's Custom Raygun Contest! - SHOW OFF YOUR CONCEPTS AND DESIGNS!

Hey there! Like many other members of the 'Shadow and Flame', I'm jumping aboard the RPF too! :) Looks like a fantastic place!

This contest is just too awesome. I cannot resist. I'm in. :p

Hey there! Like many other members of the 'Shadow and Flame', I'm jumping aboard the RPF too! :) Looks like a fantastic place!

This contest is just too awesome. I cannot resist. I'm in. :p

Yep...Tiz a cool place. I've been here for a while :)

I've just ordered my blank canvas, what an exciting way to start the day!

This is a REAL gift guys! Thank you Weta for such a generous contribution, and thanks Art (et al!) for putting this together. I think this is really going to bring out some incredible RPF talent, the competition is going to be fierce!

I'm tempted to order but will this thing have an import duty/tax on it when it arrives in the US?

I'll let Weta answer definitively, but I can say that I have never paid import tax on anything from them.. as a matter of fact, I haven't paid import tax on anything that I can ever recall buying internationally.

As Tim said, we would like to welcome those coming from ''Shadow and Flame.' We certainly don't want to take you away from your home but hope you enjoy what you find here on the RPF as well and will stick around, even after the contest!

What a great Idea for a contest. I was just thinking of making a ray gun the other day. I've pre-ordered the un-painted bison and am looking forward to customizing it.

I'm in! Pre-order placed!

A very heartfelt thanks to Weta and the RPF for putting this on!

My only concern is the website says these will be shipped May/June but entries are due mid-August. I'm kind of slow builder, so this might be a bit of a time crunch for me. Either way, I'll come up with something!

Sean

However please note we do have one initial glitch in our system ; The 10% discount is supposed to apply to all Dr Grordbort's items purchased on our website, except for the unpainted Righteous Bison. Currently it is actually working for the unpainted Righteous Bison, which is our mistake. Sorry about this, we are fixing it now. So unfortunately we will not be able to honor the 10% discount on the unpainted Righteous Bison. Could I therefore respectfully ask you to please refrain from using it on this promotional product, which is already heavily discounted for this promotion.
Tim/Weta, I am SO sorry! I feel horrible, it wasn't my intent to take advantage of you!

Do I need to re-submit my order, or will the full price be charged when the item is shipped?

Again, my apologies!

-Greg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back