The Vampire Killing Kit or "The accoutrements for the eradication of vampires"

Re: WIP: The Vampire Killing Kit or "The accoutrements for the eradication of vampir

:thumbsup

The rail and hinge in the bottle section is a very nice touch.

Re: WIP: The Vampire Killing Kit or "The accoutrements for the eradication of vampir

Thanks guys.

This is such an awesome Idea! How much do you think you've spent so far?

Id say probably about $350...However, after figuring out some things by making this kit, I could probably cut down the price to about half if I made another one.

This reminds me of a time when vampires were cool, before they started to suck but not just literally.

This reminds me of a time when vampires were cool, before they started to suck but not just literally.

Agreed -

VAMPIRE =
salemslot3.jpg

NOT VAMPIRE =
edward-twilight2.jpg

LOVE IT! Looks amazing and I agree with some previous posters, all the details and little wood rails, hinges, flip holders and straps are great.

And is that a tooth puller? That's perfect! :lol

You have done a fantastic job!! Every little detail you have put into this, and the original items you have found...

Great!!:thumbsup

GeordieIndy

Very, very nice. Superb in fact!

I only have one piece of constructive criticism, which I hate to even say because this is such nice work, but....you should age the felt lining. The outside of the box is aged as are all the accessories. The new looking lining looks really out of place. It makes the kit look fabricated and less authentic.

In any case, fantastic job and you've inspired me to do my own kit. :thumbsup

I only have one piece of constructive criticism, which I hate to even say because this is such nice work, but....you should age the felt lining. The outside of the box is aged as are all the accessories. The new looking lining looks really out of place. It makes the kit look fabricated and less authentic.

Yeah, the lining is actually aged...FOr s9ome reason it gets washed out in the photo.
Ill have to go ahead and distress the lining some more.

That just rocks all ways to Sundays. Well done. Now add a few more pieces to allow for the stray werewolves you might run into (some silver roundballs for the pistol). BTW is that a denix replica?

Cheers

Sebastian

I adjusted my camera li8ghting...The aging on the lining should show up a bit better here -

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

BTW, these are the items included in the kit -

The kit includes -

- 1849 Colt pocket pistol
- 10 ball bullets (concealed in one of the compartments)
- a brass and copper powder flask
- .31 cal ball bullet mold
- one percussion cap tin
- wooden mallet
- two wooden stakes
- two mini crucifix stakes
- Rosary beads (concealed in on of the compartments)
- one metal and wood crucifix
- one dagger
-1873 bible
- Knotted rope
-"Vampyre Killing Kit Handbook"
- Map of Romania
- one bottle of Holy Water
- fifteen phials of apotropaic syrums, potions, and repellents.
-One syringe

Phials contents include -
- Holy Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Liquid Garlic
- Consecrated earth
- Wolfsbane
- Hawthorn
- Brimstone
- Wild Rose
- Root of Mandrake
- Elixir of Vitrol
- Vampyre syrum
- Poppy Seeds
- Mustard Seeds
- Romanian Millet
- Lunar Caustic

Last edited:
I can't tell you how much I love this kit. Very well done, I must have one for my own, better yet, I believe you just helped me with my wife's Christmas gift next year. (yes we are strange people) Thanks for posting all the details.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back