My Obi-Wan ANH saber.....

clancampbell

Sr Member
Hi folks!
Just thought i'd share my Obi ANH with you.
It's a bog-standard Parks (boo...hiss....) with improved calc bubbles, nice transistors with decals from JDPilot, and a screw/curved-metally-thing- and alu foil....lots of various paint techniques and some evr so slightly violent hammer work.

Rich

obiwansaber002.jpg

obiwansaber012.jpg

obiwansaber011.jpg

obiwansaber010.jpg

obiwansaber008.jpg

obiwansaber013.jpg

obiwansaber014.jpg

obiwansaber003.jpg

obiwansaber016.jpg

Looks fantastic, like it's spent 20 years in the Tatooine desert. A great finish/paint job goes a long way on a Parks saber, you have a good looking saber.

That looks great. The Luke V2 and the Obi-wan saber have always been my favorites when it comes to how realistic the weathering looks.

I wouldn't be surprised if this one actually lit up! Great job on the weathering.

Reminds me of something I did a couple years ago on a MR ROTJ Luke :

The feeling of beating up a high end licensed prop replica is priceless lol

Awesome! It definately looks like it has some age to it. I like it better then any of those that have that pristine look to them. Makes it feel more authentic.

Damn that's a fantastic transformation if there ever was one - warmest regards mate!!

I agree that it looks like it's be buried for many years in the desert and its great to see how brilliantly a parks can be modified…

Although certainly not as worked over as yours, this is how I finished my Parks a few of years ago.

Cheers for sharing and enjoy..

Highest regards

MARK

Ewan%20Saber.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back